First! Oh wait its my thread...

Go down

First! Oh wait its my thread...

Post by CrescentStar{Digi} on Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:59 am

Trying to figure out how to do this stuff.. I guess a simple format will do for now.

Hypnosis: I'm a bit afraid to actually do hypnosis. I've tried it a couple times last year and it wasn't too too great because my mind was so analytically about the process and the events I did feel. I'm also worried about being somepony else that isn't me. Not only this but my mate isn't much for bronies soo I dun want him to hear which leads to the other problem of not having a headset. This barrier is going to be hard.

Tulpamancy 2/2/14: Ok so I found out about Tulpamancy today, it sounds quite fun! I listened to a creepypasta a few weeks ago about a similar thing where a man does it for some experiment that paid him well. I do reccomend you guys listen to it, youtube will be down below. 
  Anyways I decided after some research to go ahead and try to talk to him wile I was doing dishes. I did as the instructions said to just imagine a construct (my own words) and talk to it. It isn't to hard for me to do it, I've been talking to myself since I was about 18.. if not earlier. I didn't get much out of the first thing there, just a bit of talking to him. It was about 20-30 for washing the dishes that I spent introducing him. I dunno how well it went, just my first attempt. Random times during the night I tried saying a few words to him but gaming was kinda taking the majority of my brianpower.
  Laying down later in the night I decided to work on a wonderland concept I read a couple times about. My starter object for our home would be a fountain, it would be the pillar that would hold us together as I've established. I was able to vaguely see the fountain, and can get a couple inches in 3d, not to much. Well I was also trying to talk to my tulpa wile doing this, during the night I tried to remind him that his form and name is up to him. Sadly a bit into trying to get a 3d of our fountain I saw a creepy face, a yellow pony with an unnatural smile.. I had to cut the session. I dunno if it was from my own imagination, cause that has happened to me a couple times before, or if it was from my Tulpa. I also had a strong pull towards the name Digi.. I'm sure that's what he wants his name to be. Soo my Tulpa is now named Digi! Happy

Tulpamancy 3/2/14: Ok soo I talked to (Or would it be at?) my Tulpa today, Digi. He hasn't responded of course but I'm trying every once and a wile. I kinda made anotherpony sad cause I made more progress then she did in one day. It made me question my progress, people say it takes them months to get to places I had...  I dunno. I've been talking to him all day, been trying to used we and us instead of I and me.. unless its really direct. 
  In the evening I talked to anotherpony about tulpamancy and she brought up some interesting tips and words. I also let her know about last night. She says it could have been Digi not to happy with the form I would want for him and had to go afk. I let him know that if he made that face last night that stuff like it isn't ok, we can't make progress if I get creeped out wile she was gone. When she came back I thought that maybe if it was him that he was happy with the quick progress, a good counter point. I learned alot about tulpamancy though. 
  Wile playing starbound I found a new biom and found myself trying to talk to Digi about finding the new thing and how exciting it was. I didn't get a responce but it was nice to know somepony was there to be excited to. Later in the night I tried to envision my our fountain.. it was different then I remember so I assumed it was Digi trying to make it his own.. I was able to get it in a kinda 3d sprite form. (Where its multiple static images as you circle.) It kept changing though.. I couldn't focus that well and it was transparent. Also a fairground/theme park kinda invaded my thoughts.. I hope that was him trying to fit something in. A creepy image returned again, I can't really describe it sadly.

Thank you all for reading my posts, I'll be posting later on my own personal life.

Edit: Found a pony persona test.. Figured I would share it. http://www.bronyland.com/pony-personality-test/?q=MTEzNHw5MzE2MjU
CrescentStar{Digi}
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Bits : 305

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Digi
Form: Pegasis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First! Oh wait its my thread...

Post by Cheese Sandwich on Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:34 pm

Im happy to read your post silly! *hugs*

I dream of a better tomorrow... where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned
Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich

Bits : 2958
Location : I travel, my location is anywhere were theres a need for a party!

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Spectra}/-Ne'a-
Form: Ponies

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/SpectraPony

Back to top Go down

Post by CrescentStar{Digi} on Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:55 pm

Yay! Nice to see someone is. Hehe *Hugs back.*
CrescentStar{Digi}
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Tulpa Sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheese Sandwich on Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:58 pm

Im sure a lot of ponies read it! most dont answer allll the time ^-^

I dream of a better tomorrow... where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned
Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich

Bits : 2958
Location : I travel, my location is anywhere were theres a need for a party!

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Spectra}/-Ne'a-
Form: Ponies

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/SpectraPony

Back to top Go down

Post by CrescentStar{Digi} on Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:26 pm

Well considering it has 32 views, I'm sur my self doubt is in control. XD
CrescentStar{Digi}
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Tulpa Sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel on Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:56 am

Glad to see you're on your way, Saber!
(Also...I'm a stallion. Maybe I should have mentioned that before. Toungue)
And yeah, I know at least a few ponies on here that read every single new journal post. One of them is me! :3

I cannot sleep, my mind's a-flight; and yet my limbs seems made of lead.
If there are noises in the night, a frightening shadow, flickerering light;
Then I surrender unto sleep, where clouds of dream give second sight.
What dreams may come, both dark and deep--of flying wings and soaring leap?
As I surrender unto sleep..." ~Charles Anthony Silvestri
-----------------------------------
Remember to love today.
"It's a healthy practice to think of at least five impossible things that have occurred every morning."
[So, like paradoxes?]
Axel
True self
True self

Bits : 153

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Misty
Form: Doe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Funnerer on Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:54 am

*giggles*
wats a tuplamancey?
oh
and i knoo da videoy ur talking about
it's soooooooo scary ;-;
me aaaaaand all of my tulpey were scared of it after we watched it :<
but
at least dey arent like dat tulpey Toungue

aanyywayyysss
dere's absolutely nothing in da woorrldd to be scared about with da hypnoy! Big Grin
aaaanndddd
i might as well say dis
u will always be u Toungue
even now
were my "normal" selfy tends to talk all egghead-y and watnot
im still me XD
im just a silly me in fun lowercase :DDDDDDDDDD
buuuuuutt
ur view of u also changies Toungue
u wont see u as u anymore
u'll see u as da pony u want to be :3
i see myself as pinkieee

o
and u can buy some headsetties for cheapy Big Grin
so dont worry urself, u silly filly :3
ur gonna be juuuuuust fine : D
do wat i do wen im scared
i eat loooots of sugar
it calms me down and makes me feel all tingly :3
Funnerer
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Bits : 50
Location : equestria, in sugarcube corner taste-testing everything i can (it has to be the bestest sweets since ever, so i need to taste test as muuuuch as possible :3 bun den i leave some for my friends too :P)

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Gummy]{Dashie}|Derpy|
Form: [Alligator]{Pony}|Pony|

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CrescentStar{Digi} on Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:56 pm

Axel: Thank you. Happy Now I wont be confused as what to call ya. But I think I'm going to keep a policy to say she until otherwise corrected.

Funnerer: Tulpamancy is the practice of creating/interacting with your Tulpa. Fortunately I was desensitized to creepypastas and don't really view that as something that would happen, I do have a strong mind. Happy I know there shouldn't be much to worry about for hypnosis, but I have bad anxiety problems which attribute. I do wanna see myself as an awesome unicorn though.. I just hope I get some uninterrupted hypnosis time. (See second for results.)
CrescentStar{Digi}
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Tulpa Sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content