Fluttershy Hypnosis Journal #3

Go down

Fluttershy Hypnosis Journal #3

Post by Hidden_Palace on Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:11 pm

Time: 9:10AM
Listening to: fluttershy-3.0a-edited
Mood:  Sleepy

I tried at 9:00 to see if the Trigger would allow me to enter my Trance, No such Luck yet so I listened again to the Hypnosis File, That got'er going lol.

The Countdown begins and Sends me away.

Fs Wink "Glad you're Finally back"  I hear as the Transformations return to me,

I woke up in the Middle of Ponyville Today...  I wonder what We're doing?

on top of that out of Curiosity I had to ask "Fluttershy now that we've done this a few times... Can I ask you something?"

Fs Smug  "Oh Of course you can...why...is something bothering you?... did I do something wrong?"

I reassured her that nothing was wrong but I wanted to ask my question..

"I wanted to know what you already know about me?"

Fs Shy  "Well...  More than you probably think I know... I can peer into your mind since we're part of each other now. I don't mean to invade your privacy though."

I wasn't upset at her trying to find out more about me.  I wanted to hug her again but we shared her body...  It's a lot harder...

"It's alright...  So what are we doing?"

Fs Grin  "Well, I wanted to do something fun with you, So I'm going to help teach you how to fly."

"Fly?!"

Fs Grin  "Yes,  You've wanted to for awhile haven't you?...  I want to let you fly with me."

"But I don't think I've gotten the hang of My wings yet..."

Fs Huh  "You'll never get used to My Wings if You never try... I promise if you fall I'll catch us..."

Despite her calming Reassuring voice telling me I'd be fine I was still a little scared...  To be Honest I really wasn't sure I'd gotten the hang of my Wings yet... I haven't used them other than maybe flapping them a bit every once in awhile...

So I walked to a small Clearing with a small Hill... about a 10 Foot Drop from Where I was standing.... this I guess was the Launch pad?...

Fs Yay  "Now Let's see, first Open your wings and get a feel for the breeze."

I did as She asked allowing the air to move through my Feathers...  I could feel the wind blowing toward me...
Before I realized what I was doing Fluttershy had got us up into the air already...

Fs Eye  "Now I'm going to let you have complete control okay?  Just keep our wings moving and don't look down."

I felt the swap of control over and I almost dropped like a Brick...  But managed to Stabilize myself and get myself to stay air born, Even got to do a few short laps around the clearing.  It was a Rush...  It felt so, Good...

"I'm actually flying... this is incredible..."  I laughed Happily, This was getting fun.

"But how do I take off?...  You got us up here but I never figured out how to take off..."

Fs Oops  "I guess I should've explained, I'm sorry Tim..."  Came her Voice again.  "Well, From a Standstill you need to kick up your hooves and flap your wings and get a good Rhythm to keep yourself up,  But on a Windy day like this, You'll want to get a Running start."

I managed Landing without too much Trouble, But I'll need to prioritize a longer area of Landing, almost ran right into the Big Oak Tree...

"It's hard to judge momentum when you try to land..." 

I heard Fluttershy give of a Giggle before responding,

Fs Grin  "Oh you did just fine for your first time Flying with me, You just need to learn to slow down a little when coming down so you don't need to land in a run so you can slow to a stop.  Don't worry Another time I'll teach you."

We'd been doing this for a long while I think we actually lost track of time while Flying it was so much fun.

"Why what time is it?"

Fs Sad  "Unfortunately it's 5:00 PM.  Which means you have to go, That's a shame... We were having so much fun..."

I felt bad too... I didn't want to leave yet...  Fluttershy Taught me how to Fly, and I wanted to fly around to see what else I could see...  Even though I knew I was still new to flying it didn't stop me from wanting to...  But until I get better I shouldn't... I wouldn't want to hurt Fluttershy,  What if I crashed?...

"I'll miss you..."  I said as I hugged myself tightly...

Fs Wince  "I'll miss you too...  But at least We get to see each other...  You've been doing so Well with me, and you've come to me every Sleep...  I'll be here when you get back, You know I will.  Have a Good night at Work Tim, Don't get too stressed out okay?"

"Good night Fluttershy...  I'll try"

One Last Hug although this time it felt like Fluttershy was there Hugging me... like a Second Manifestation came out and Hugged My Pony Body tightly...  I didn't want to let go ^^;...

Revert to Normal
Time: 5:22 PM
Mood: Refreshed, Awake, Eager to see her again soon.

Bits : 63

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fluttershy Hypnosis Journal #3

Post by Funnerer on Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:29 pm

woooooooah

DAT
SOUNDS
AWEEEESOOMMEEEE
i want to be me and den me talks to me and tells me alll about throwing parties (but i already kno a whooooole lot Big Grin) and den i throw dem and den everypony is happy and haves cakey and ice cream and candy and pure sugar in a cup and aaaaaaalll sorts of fun thingies :DDDDD

aaand by da way
dats a nice name, tim
can i call u timmy? :3
*giggles*
i once made dis video
with my friendsies
and
one of my friends had to say "welcome to da jerry springers show, im ur host jerry"
but he said tommy
and we just laughed and laughed
because
he was supposed to say jerry
and he said tommy
tommy isnt jerry
he's such a silly filly Toungue
aaanyyywayyyysssss
dats also super duper amazing how you knew it was 5 PM while u were you and u said by to u and den u woke up after u said by
*snuggies u*

i almost feel like throwing a party for u
a "tommy is sooo much like fluttershy" party
dered be cake and ice cream and pin the tail on da pony and eeverythingg :DDDDDD
and ud be invited Toungue
of course ud be invited
whats a party like dat without u? Toungue
eeeverryyponnny would be invited :3

ohhhh
but...
den again
would dat scare you? I dont wanna scare u...
sorry about dat, i get really really really super excited over partyies :DDDDDD
lemme know if u wants 1 and i can make one just for u! :3

Last edited by Funnerer on Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : whooopsieeee XDDDD i thought i saw tom but it was tim XD)
Funnerer
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Bits : 50
Location : equestria, in sugarcube corner taste-testing everything i can (it has to be the bestest sweets since ever, so i need to taste test as muuuuch as possible :3 bun den i leave some for my friends too :P)

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Gummy]{Dashie}|Derpy|
Form: [Alligator]{Pony}|Pony|

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidden_Palace on Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:28 pm

Funnerer wrote:woooooooah

DAT
SOUNDS
AWEEEESOOMMEEEE
i want to be me and den me talks to me and tells me alll about throwing parties (but i already kno a whooooole lot Big Grin) and den i throw dem and den everypony is happy and haves cakey and ice cream and candy and pure sugar in a cup and aaaaaaalll sorts of fun thingies :DDDDD

aaand by da way
dats a nice name, tom
can i call u tommy? :3
*giggles*
i once made dis video
with my friendsies
and
one of my friends had to say "welcome to da jerry springers show, im ur host jerry"
but he said tommy
and we just laughed and laughed
because
he was supposed to say jerry
and he said tommy
tommy isnt jerry
he's such a silly filly Toungue
aaanyyywayyyysssss
dats also super duper amazing how you knew it was 5 PM while u were you and u said by to u and den u woke up after u said by
*snuggies u*

i almost feel like throwing a party for u
a "tommy is sooo much like fluttershy" party
dered be cake and ice cream and pin the tail on da pony and eeverythingg :DDDDDD
and ud be invited Toungue
of course ud be invited
whats a party like dat without u? Toungue
eeeverryyponnny would be invited :3

ohhhh
but...
den again
would dat scare you? I dont wanna scare u...
sorry about dat, i get really really really super excited over partyies :DDDDDD
lemme know if u wants 1 and i can make one just for u! :3

Fs Panic Whoa Pinkie slow down ^^;

First of all His name is Tim Not Tom  Fs Wink 

And Secondly I don't think he'd mind any kind of party you put on ^^

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DrGuthrie on Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:44 pm

Stories like thee always make the hypno thing look fairly interesting but I am still not sure I want to try it I will probably look into it more.

Fluttershy
Fluttershy

Bits : 229

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidden_Palace on Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:57 pm

DrGuthrie wrote:Stories like thee always make the hypno thing look fairly interesting but I am still not sure I want to try it I will probably look into it more.

Overall it is your Choice to make you know ^^

Fs Wink   If you want to give it a try it's worth a shot if you feel comfortable...

That is... you know if you do actually feel comfortable or not... <Squee>

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vergil on Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:30 pm

Shes so sweet. I'm so glad you have her in your life. Smile Well rather 'you'.

My Family of Tulpa
Vergil
True self
True self

Bits : 685

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Joyce, Amy, Skylar, Glacia, Celestia
Form: Pegasus/Purple Dragoness,Latias,Latios,Celestia, Articuno

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/TheVergil117

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content