(Not numbering) A little bit about myself.

Go down

(Not numbering) A little bit about myself.

Post by CrescentStar{Digi} on Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:35 am

Ok soo I said I would be putting up somethings about myself, here they are. Sadly there is a lot of sob stories here..

Brief history: I grew up in a lower class family that moved from place to place. Around the age of 5 I was molested, and without getting into details it really screwed me up socially. I had also developed ADHD, and I swear a form of aspergers.. It made me socially awkward with  my peers, which lead into me getting bullied. I was the kid the lowest of the totem poll picked on to get a rise in rank, only having less then 5 real life friends at any given time. I spent all my time on the internet role playing or starcraft, when we had the net. My mother enrolled me with a local counseling service but my father was against all mental illnesses. He believes that I'm just being lazy to be lazy. Sleep My parents are devorced, been since I was 4. I lost my therapist at the age of 15 because she beleive I made enough progress.. I was very pessimistic and a large pacifist because I believed in the BS I was giving that I was weak, ugly, stupid, ect. After I turned 18 I went into a social isolation, only talking to people who I was forced to interact with or online. It wasn't until I was 22 that I realized I needed help again, I got enrolled back into counseling in a group therapy program. I couldn't talk to anyone when I got there, but a half a year later I was almost the limelight of the group. I had so much to share with my experiences a year in  I was honestly helping 100% other people who just came in with even just my story alone. I moved out of my dads at the age 24, and lived on my own since now having my long distance boyfriend living with me.

Furry fandom: I was a neko in my mid teens for many years, I was into anthros but not to much for the longest time I just felt all right with cat ears/tail. It wasn't till 22 that I started to debate me being a full fur, I knew I was a feline but I didn't know which, when I was 23 I found a pic of a girl being turned into a green saber-toothed tiger, and it just spoke to me.. I knew that was my sona. I joined the furry fandom at the age of 24, getting to meet local furs after I moved out on my own. I've been to one con, Furfright 2013, and am still waiting for my fursuit to be made.

Brony fandom: I actually have been watching the show since the end of S1, a couple friends linked it to me and I had nothing better to watch. I rejected it at first then it slowly grew on me, watching random youtube clips, rewatching episodes that I liked. Heck my cockatiel Alex loved the show. It wasn't actually till a month or two ago that I admitted that I'm a brony. I had been interested in hypnosis for a wile and found this group. Happy

Hypnosis: I had been curious about it for years now. I tried doing it some at the begining of last year with low results. Sadly the person I was doing it with abandoned me and I gave up because I don't have the courage to do it alone.

Welp that is some of my history for you all to go over and once again,
Thank you for reading.
CrescentStar{Digi}
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Bits : 305

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Digi
Form: Pegasis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (Not numbering) A little bit about myself.

Post by Cheese Sandwich on Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:39 am

*hugs* thanks you Saber for sharing this! I hope your having a good time here ^-^

I dream of a better tomorrow... where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned
Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich

Bits : 2958
Location : I travel, my location is anywhere were theres a need for a party!

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Spectra}/-Ne'a-
Form: Ponies

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/SpectraPony

Back to top Go down

Post by CrescentStar{Digi} on Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:55 am

*Hugs back tightly.* I'm having a great time with this community.
CrescentStar{Digi}
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Bits : 305

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Digi
Form: Pegasis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheese Sandwich on Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:51 pm

Fantastic!

I dream of a better tomorrow... where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned
Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich

Bits : 2958
Location : I travel, my location is anywhere were theres a need for a party!

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Spectra}/-Ne'a-
Form: Ponies

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/SpectraPony

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum