Fourth... 6/2/2014

Go down

Fourth... 6/2/2014

Post by CrescentStar{Digi} on Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:27 am

*Sighs..* I didn't have a great day today.

Hypnosis: Didn't attempt..

Tulpamancy: My neighbors were to loud today.. the whole dang day. On top of other things, will post in next segment, I had a very cloudy head and couldn't really hear Digi at all.. I tried meditation but I just couldn't with all the banging and yelling upstairs/outside. Soo it wasn't a great time, I want Digi.

Normal: Oh dear gods, here it is. I woke up groggy today, nothing outa the norm here, greeted my mate and went on the computer. The upstairs neighbors were at it again so it didn't make things better. A few hours into the day the mailperson went through, we got our ipad case and Alek got his new debit card. He decided to call his ?mother-in-law? and got some info he needed, ok over $100 on it, he promised he would give me $50 as his payment towards rent. So I was lookin forward to getting some things for myself telling him I wanted a steam card and $10-20 to spend online.. Well sometime after I decided I wanted to try tulpamancy I gave him the compy so long as he didn't bother me, fortunately this time he didn't bother.. Unfortunately I fell asleep during meditation, I guess I was just really tired also my neighbors didn't help being so noisy. Well my mate came back after getting some things for himself, handed me a $20 steam card and told me he spent all but $3.. He also had mcdonnalds without thinking to get me any. Let's just say I wasn't happy. I kinda flipped, went on the computer to calm down and noticed it was after five.. Soo I let him on the compy and went into my bedroom. I fumed because twice he went back on his word in three days (First being interrupting my hypnosis), and that I couldn't pay to get a pony picture done for myself. I've been hurt like this so much, being told I would get something and just having it backfire, I should be used to this.. My neighbors were at it all night till midnight giving me no true time to calm down even after a second attempt to meditate and talk to Digi.

Yeah I'm not feeling well today. I hope tomarrow will be better.
CrescentStar{Digi}
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Bits : 305

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Digi
Form: Pegasis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fourth... 6/2/2014

Post by Cheese Sandwich on Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:28 am

*hugs* well i hope we can help!

I dream of a better tomorrow... where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned
Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich

Bits : 2958
Location : I travel, my location is anywhere were theres a need for a party!

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Spectra}/-Ne'a-
Form: Ponies

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/SpectraPony

Back to top Go down

Post by CrescentStar{Digi} on Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:06 pm

Of course, everypony helped yesterday. I just wish my neighbors weren't such a drain on me.
CrescentStar{Digi}
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Bits : 305

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Digi
Form: Pegasis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content