Hypnosis? Help Please!!!

Go down

Hypnosis? Help Please!!!

Post by DrGuthrie on Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:35 pm

Fs Panic Hey guys sorry I haven't posted for awhile but a lot has happened sense my last post and I have been busy with a mixture of Friends and School but here I am still kicking sorry if I worried anyone who looked at my journal.

Well...I guess I should go straight into this I was just looking into the hypnosis I got interested from looking at some other peoples journals hearing such interesting stories and then taking my own school time to ask things and study hypnosis my curiosity got the best of me and I decided to give it a try.

I'm not sure if this was a right choice based off what happened to me in the past but after awhile with talking with the guys the problem occurred with in the first place then looking at all my friends deciding if I should go through with this I finally decided to take a chance.

I just finished my first hypno session and it was interesting to say the least. I felt so calm and relaxed throughout it was a fairly nice experience but something shocked almost even scared me. Based off what I hear from most other people it usually takes time to feel all the changes and do sort of develop into it. As soon as the hypnosis described every change I felt it and I'm not just saying felt it it happened it wasn't a slow transformation to feel like some sort of changes it was vivid almost real I could flap my wings, move my tail, ears, eyes, everything!!! This scared me to death and I sort of went into a panic because I didn't think this is what happened to people on their first hypno from what I understood they might get hoof lock or something like that what I had was so much more It was all there all so real an strangely enough it felt so natural to walk on all fours and to be a Pegasus pony. It was a big change which is probably why it sent me in so much of a panic it seemed to happen to fast. Emotionally however it wasn't to different I felt the same as always just a lot more feminine which is honestly how I thought it was going to be like figuring we are just naturally a lot alike sorry if that sounds conceded.

Well after freaking out for awhile and have a bit of a cry because I was scared I calmed down a lot and felt very tired so I decided I would fall asleep still in this pony form. It took forever to find a comfortable position to sleep in but I finally fell into sleep which then led into another strange thing.

So first off I guess this needs a little background. I constantly had this dream ever sense I was little where once I went to sleep I woke up in a sort of woods clearing. I would get up and just start walking through the woods with no real direction. The deeper I went into the woods the thicker and darker it got and the more scared I was. Eventually I would break through these dense woods to a clearing that lead to a cliff then I would suddenly wake up. I get this dream very often almost weekly and usually it is the one I remember for some reason even though I never really understood what it meant.

Well when I went to bed last night after my first transformation I had the dream again but this time it was different. I was still Fluttershy in the dream but that wasn't to strange I hear a lot that sometimes when people go to sleep in a trans they dream in the trans. The strange part was that when I got up and started heading through the woods I felt like I had a sense of direction that I knew where I was going and I was determined to go there for a reason but I didn't remember why. The deeper and deeper I went into the woods again the thicker and darker it got but instead of a growing fear I had a growing anxious feeling like I was ready for something but nervous about it too. Eventually I finally broke out to the cliff clearing and like normal I woke up.

I stayed there laying in my bed for awhile thinking about what just happened not even realizing I was still Fluttershy I had kept that form all throughout the night. I decided what would be best was to be the post on here even though I was going to hold it back awhile because I was sort of scared what everyone would think but after these strange occurrences I decided I needed to post as soon as I could.

I used the trigger phrase and again the change was direct as soon as I said revert to normal I changed back with no hesitation no gradual change or anything just boom me again nothing left over emotionally I was still the same but less feminine. So I ran to my phone and started typing this even though it has taken awhile to get completely typed because I had to jump on a bus to travel to my swimming meet I just got around it when I could.

I want to ask you guys how you feel about this because I'm kind of scared about how fast  huge of a change it was as almost I had been doing the hypno for years yet this was my first time ever doing it. That and the strange dream comparison makes me feel like there is something to this that I don't really understand yet although I know it sort of sound unbelievable I swear this is what happened.

The only thing I can think of to do right now is to continue with the hypnosis to see even anything else occurs out of this strange tale but I would really love some advice or words from you guys sorry  I am just really scared right now so whether you believe me or not I would still at least like some words that might calm me sorry.

Fs Panic

Last edited by DrGuthrie on Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fluttershy
Fluttershy

Bits : 229

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hypnosis? Help Please!!!

Post by JusticeNight on Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:40 pm

Wow. Way to go. The thing is, everypony has a different experience with trance. It could take forever for changes, or, you could get lucky like you and have changes right away. Also, it seems that Fluttershy is the right file for you, as your dream seems to have been given a sense of direction - perhaps a metaphor for this giving you direction in real life? I do think you should keep going, but if you are scared, then take your time. The thing is, the only reason it isn't mentioned that results could happen right away is because then ponies who don't get results right away would be discouraged and think the files won't work. Once you think the files won't work, they don't.

Twilight Sparkle

Bits : 239

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Shard on Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:48 pm

We all experience this differently.

While others take months to reach a certain level. Others reach it in days or peak on the first try. I would say to just enjoy it and remember this event during the low days.

True self

Bits : 1655

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Wolf
Form: A wolf. Occasionally a pony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DrGuthrie on Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:29 pm

Okay guys thank you for your help thanks to your guys and some of my friends advice I have really calmed down because I was a tad frazzled because it was such a huge change. I decided I will continue with the hypno to see where it takes me I might be a tad nervous but I won't just stop until something makes me stop thanks guys. I am actually fairly curious where this takes me and maybe I can find out the meaning of the dream plus who know this could just be beginners luck.

Fluttershy
Fluttershy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Star on Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:08 pm

You're not the only pony to get beginners luck here (and this seems to happen the most with the fluttershys here). that must have been quite the experience for you. I wish you luck on the rest of your journey, Doc.

Bright Star

Bright Star
Admin
Admin

Bits : 2991

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Click] |Princess Téa| {d3rpy} _Icelight_ =CrystalShy= -p1nkiepie- ~App1eJ~ +Disc0rd+ ?B4bs? ^3pony^ \Little Soarin\
Form: [EarthColt] |AlicornPrincess| {FillyPegasus} _CrystalAlicorn_ -CrystalPegasus- -EarthPony- ~EarthPony~ +StainGlassDraconequus+ ?EarthFilly? ^MiniatureEponaPony^ \ColtPegasus\

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DrGuthrie on Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:05 pm

Alright thanks for your guys support I am going to do another session tonight then we will find out if it is beginners luck I will update you guys on that afterwards.

Fluttershy
Fluttershy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum