Not Beginners Luck.

Go down

Not Beginners Luck.

Post by DrGuthrie on Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:23 pm

Okay I just got out of my second hypno session and although it wasn't as dramatic as the first one but I still found out a lot.

So tonight I am out of town with my swim team for regionals so I am in a hotel room with some team mates of mine. Luckily I was able to work it out where I could get my own bed based of how I sat in finals which was good for me so I could do hypno without disturbing anyone.

I told my roommates I was going to bed early but that was just another excuse to start hypno early luckily for me my roommates are nice guys and left me alone and didn't disturb me.

So basically I went into the hypno and the same thing happened as last time all the changes happened instantly again. It was still quite a shock to me that this happened but after your guys help I was able to get through it without crying like last time. Blush Anyways I came out of the hypno and I was still Fluttershy again super vivid and realistic the only thing that was different this time was I felt even more feminine.

Luckily for me while I was in trans my roommates decided to go to sleep and I was able to sneak away to the mirror on all fours without getting any strange looks. When I reached the mirror I saw myself (duh) and I just had this strange feeling of that face looking back at me in the mirror wasn't mine.

After that strange feeling I decided I didn't want to look in the mirror anymore and I would go to sleep while Flutterfied and see if anything new with the dream transpired. Again I woke up in the woods clearing and started walking through the woods with the same determined, directed, and nervous feeling. This time I woke up, before I reached the cliff, to some sort of pain on my back. I was really confused on what this bad pain was when I suddenly realized I was laying on my wing in some way that must have been uncomfortable because it hurt so bad. This was super strange to me because this was a pain in a place I never felt it before and I still wasn't to sure how my wings even worked all I could do was move them I didn't even know I could feel there.

This also made me realize That I could feel when I touched things while under Fluttershy I could feel them as well as when I wasn't.

I decided I should get out of trans and go to bed so I didn't do anything like sleep on my wing again because that really hurt more then I ever imagined it would. Then I thought I would try both trigger phrase real quick before I went to bed. I whispered to myself revert to normal and instantly was normal again like last time. Then I whispered the trigger phrase and although it was a lot more gradual then reverting to normal I still regained all my Fluttershy trans stuff although it didn't feel as real as when I listened to the hypno.

So now I reverted to normal and decided to type this before I went to bed.

So I learned a couple of things tonight first that I might not have just had beginners luck and might have a lot different hypno experience from everyone else second that when under trance I recognize myself more as Fluttershy then normal me third that the trigger phrases work fairly well for me and finally sleeping on your wings wrong is painful and to never do that again.

So over all it was a very enjoyable night except the pain part but I think I'm going to continue the hypnosis for sure thanks guys for your help I am starting to feel a lot more comfortable with this.

Fluttershy
Fluttershy

Bits : 229

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not Beginners Luck.

Post by JusticeNight on Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:06 am

Congratulations! I'm glad you decided to stick with it.

Twilight Sparkle

Bits : 239

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DrGuthrie on Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:29 am

Thank you in a way I am happy to continue it myself it is quite fun.

Fluttershy
Fluttershy

Bits : 229

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum