Who Let A Horse In The Pool?!?!

Go down

Who Let A Horse In The Pool?!?!

Post by DrGuthrie on Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:14 pm

Hey guys me again recording my third hypno session and the only I did during the day but I still maganged to fall asleep.

So I started the file and again fell into the trans really fast the only thing different this time is a accidentally fell asleep during the hypno file. Again I found myself in the clearing and the dream started to repeat itself again until I reached the cliff. To my surprise it didn't end there though. I almost seemed to remember it was supposed to end there though but for some reason it didn't and I got fairly worried. I paced side to side for awhile waiting for me to wake up but for some reason it never did.

I started to think about the cliff and I had a growing curiousity what was beyond it but from the spot where I usually woke up I couldn't look past the cliff edge. After awhile of pacing and worried thoughts later curiosity got the better of me and I walked forward to look out over the cliff. Directly under the cliff and out were just clouds as far as the eye could see which made me think I must have been really high up.

That's when I woke up awkwardly laying on the bleachers as Fluttershy as the hypno file finished it wake up counter. I wasn't to sure if I was actually asleep or if it was a sort of sleep trans while listening to the file. Either way their I sat a horse in bleachers with tons of people around me. I tried to sit as normal as possible which was just sort of uncomfortable but at the same time rather funny.
I finally reverted to normal after laughing a bit and now I feel a lot more calm about the meet and happier.

So what I learned is I am still undergoing the full change and that this dream is progressing. I believe it might have a meaning I'm not sure exactly what it is but after talking to my new friend Twilight[Tay] we came up with a rather good idea of what it might mean. He said "You don't know where your life will lead you. That's the forest. It feels like you would get lost in your experiences.The effects that you experienced and went to sleep with were ones that you expected to affect your life a lot in the future, even if you didn't think it consciously.You know where you are planning to go.You simply don't know fully where your route will take you. You believe that you will end up at a dead end." And I believe he is probably right.

Either way I am going to keep tabs on the dream to see where it goes infact I am probably going to get a dream journal as soon as I get home.

Thank you guys for reading.

Fluttershy
Fluttershy

Bits : 229

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Let A Horse In The Pool?!?!

Post by DrGuthrie on Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:58 pm

Oh and also forgot to add I don't think I am going to document every single hypno session so I might go awhile without any hypno status posts but don't worry when I do I will wrap everything that happened up.

Fluttershy
Fluttershy

Bits : 229

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum