[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
60% 60% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 10

Umm.. nexth? today/thismonth/year?

Post by CrescentStar{Digi} on Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:40 am

Ok, soo I'm doing this at 4:30.. kinda tired as heck but I think I can recall today's accounts.

Normal: Not to much of course, just a series of gaming as usual. It's a meh life living with mental disabilities, I don't have the ability to work so I don't have to worry much... The payoff for this is I make nearly half of a living wage every month. I did, however, get several people to watch my stream tonight!  Happy Not only this but two of them talked to me though half the stream, one insulted me hardcore during the beginning but I gave him the boot right after. Ain't gunna have that crap in my stream, I'm hosting the thing you don't openly insult me right from signing in. Lookin forward to playing tomorrow.

Tulpamancy: Nothing new to report here.. Digi talked a bit in the morning, fell asleep, then was awake for a bit during the evening. I feel sorry for the poor guy, it must take so much energy for him to interact with me. I do feel it though, whenever he talks for long enough I get a massive head ache. He has become inquisitive a little though. XD Today he asked what a snowplow was so I explained to him. Its kinda cute.

Hypnosis: Went through another session today. I woke up randomly halfway towards the end of it though. I think I might have had minor.. hooflock? That's where you can't use your hands anymore, right? Anyways I didn't want to use my fingers as individuals, even though I could I was trying not to subconsciously. It was an interesting sensation. I was advised to continue the hypnosis as if nothing had happened and I did. I dunno bout any real effects after that but I still kinda wanna feel a horn on me. Only time will tell if this works.

I did notice something though today. Tulpamancy is a breeze for me, but hypnosis is freaking hard as bucking for apples. *Is unicorn.. forget physical activities.*

Once again, thank you for reading and do cast a vote in the poll.
CrescentStar{Digi}
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Bits : 305

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Digi
Form: Pegasis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Umm.. nexth? today/thismonth/year?

Post by Dapper[Twily]{Spike} on Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:24 am

*quack quack*