Tenth. 12/2/2014

Go down

Tenth. 12/2/2014

Post by CrescentStar{Digi} on Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:00 am

OMG.. I just don't know.

Hypnosis: Didn't do.

Tulpamancy: Only heard Digi for a little today.

Normal life: I don't know why I bother living half the time. Depression and isolation is starting to kick in, issues with my father, my mate, and a life that isn't going anywhere. I've been trying to challange my negative thoughts and force myself to interact with other ponies but fighting it is a hard thing to do. Still trying to calm down about Alek and his BS.. This is taking longer then expected.
My mate called my father to ask him about taking him to the one store that is about 2 miles away so he can put his application in. My father agreed but yelled at both of us, first he told Alek to put me on the phone and yelled at me about Alek demanding (which he wasn't) to be taken and for Alek to never call back. Anyways they had their tiff wile he took Alek to the store, and this reminded me that I can't rely on him for help without it blowing back in my face. *Sighs.* I could go into a whole diary about him but I wont.
So now all this crap is piling up on me and I can't dig out. I'm sorry for laying it on anypony who actually reads this through.

Thanks for reading.
CrescentStar{Digi}
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Bits : 305

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Digi
Form: Pegasis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tenth. 12/2/2014

Post by Star Shard on Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:18 am

*Hugs*

True self

Bits : 1655

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Wolf
Form: A wolf. Occasionally a pony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vergil on Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:38 am

I understand.. At school i give off a happy persona and such, but I have a sad face under the mask. I have a hidden lonliness. If you ever want to talk i'm here. Cause i understand the depression and lonliness part. *hugs. Thats what we're here for. everypony is here to stick together.

My Family of Tulpa
Vergil
True self
True self

Bits : 685

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Joyce, Amy, Skylar, Glacia, Celestia
Form: Pegasus/Purple Dragoness,Latias,Latios,Celestia, Articuno

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/TheVergil117

Back to top Go down

Post by Entarasu on Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:41 pm

Dear CrescentStar,

I know how life and depression can go, I myself have experienced depression, as well as bouts of self doubt and paranoia regarding others. Life can be extremely difficult to understand, and often times makes very little sense.

I am so very happy you trust this community enough to open up about your life issues, and allow us to know what is bothering you, so we may try to help. Often times, all one needs is a moment of silence, a break away from the harshness of this life, and someone to open up to.

For the depression, all I can suggest is that you continue to do as you currently are, talk to others, make friends, distract your mind with the goodness in things that surround you. Bad things happen, true, but so many times we all focus on those while all of the small miracles around us go unnoticed.

Take a step back, relax, and just indulge yourself in the small things that make life so beautiful. This wont fix the issues in your life, but maybe it will help make it much more bearable. It will also help clear your mind, so later on you may tackle these tough situations with a much more clear view on everything.

Remember, all of the ponies are here to help, and I myself am open to talk to you, or anyone who wishes via PM to help in any way I can, or even just talk and be there as someone to listen if that is all you require and want.

Relax and take in all the small things,
~Entarasu
Entarasu

Bits : 194

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CrescentStar{Digi} on Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:45 pm

I thank you all for the support here, and I try to challenge my thoughts every day I can. Its just so hard to do when you have list of mental problems. I try not to get everypony involved with my drama only leaving it to be simple rants about crap just to let them out if I do. I try to talk to ponies in the IRC but its hard to say anything when you dunno what to say half the time. That is why I do random crap and pretend to be stupid/silly. I go to therapy and actively work on my problems. This is just a slip up and hopefully within a week or two I'll be back to normal.
CrescentStar{Digi}
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Bits : 305

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Digi
Form: Pegasis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content