Your username and its meaning

Go down

Your username and its meaning

Post by Bright Star on Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:32 am

One reason or another, you come up with an alias to use on the internet. This name identifies how you view yourself and gives a special meaning behind it.

In my case, one commonly seen that I use is B0b_2012. I started using this name around when I started college. B0b stood for my obsession with the name "Bob" at the time as a default name for games I played (Namely at that time Pokemon FireRed, naming myself BOB and my rival B0B). 2012 stood for the year that I was supposed to graduate from college (which by my terrible procrastination habits and my college's terrible education standards, that was extended for another year, shortly after I started using hypno). The 0 in the first part of the name represented the ironic stupidity of inserting numbers randomly in your name to make it unique (and my Tw1light name reflected that once I began using that name as well as it derived onto most of my tulpa).

One not as common name that I used but I still like to this day is SmartBoy16. I made this alias (SmartBoy) when working on my first C++ game I named "A Game Of Words" which was basically a text based adventure/RPG/Sim game with no real goal other than not starving or peeing on yourself when you did not go to the restroom. I considered myself a "Smart Boy" for knowing C++ at the "young" age of 14. When I joined a forum two years after that, I added the "16" as that was my age at the time.

Bright Star
Admin
Admin

Bits : 2991

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Click] |Princess Téa| {d3rpy} _Icelight_ =CrystalShy= -p1nkiepie- ~App1eJ~ +Disc0rd+ ?B4bs? ^3pony^ \Little Soarin\
Form: [EarthColt] |AlicornPrincess| {FillyPegasus} _CrystalAlicorn_ -CrystalPegasus- -EarthPony- ~EarthPony~ +StainGlassDraconequus+ ?EarthFilly? ^MiniatureEponaPony^ \ColtPegasus\

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your username and its meaning

Post by Star Shard on Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:18 pm

First I went by Twilie. Which is just the cute nick Shining armor used for Twilight.
Then after finding myself. I started using my own name in Equestria. Star Shard.

True self

Bits : 1655

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Wolf
Form: A wolf. Occasionally a pony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ballad Spinner on Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:23 pm

On about 90% of the websites I visit, I'm known as zeldafan42, a name I first started using on GameFAQS. Zeldafan is because, well, the Legend of Zelda is my favorite video game series of all time. The 42 is because I read Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, and as everypony knows, 42 is the answer to life, the universe, and everything else.
Ballad Spinner

Bits : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JusticeNight on Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:57 pm

Justice Night is my OC RP pony character I designed after Phoenix Wright. His intellect, willpower, and strength to fight for the truth are traits that I wish to have.

Twilight Sparkle

Bits : 239

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheese Sandwich on Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:16 pm

SpectraPony is my name, if you ever see it on like.... ALL my stuff X3 Spectra is the name of my oc (which is also my tulpa) At first it was Prisma, buuuut after some time i decided that it didnt fit.... SO i changed it to Spectra! and the Pony part is just because i like ponies :)nothing more to say ^-^

I dream of a better tomorrow... where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned
Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich

Bits : 2958
Location : I travel, my location is anywhere were theres a need for a party!

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Spectra}/-Ne'a-
Form: Ponies

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/SpectraPony

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:27 pm

I had a few in my time.

Starting with main heolix, meaning circle of a helix (and it was confusing).
Then Lunatone, meaning tone of the moon.
My current main, Wishdream. Plainly coming from my own motto. Which involves being the infinite dreamer.
I have Luminescence, meaning shining or glow. Usually used in terms by radiance and under by moonlight.
I also have Flow Moonsoon, meaning flowing with the moon's wave.
Then I have Azure Radiance, which literally means Blue glow. My birthday is on Aug 20th and look up the date, it's the day of the blue moon.

I just realized how relevant most of my usernames/names to Luna... fascinating.

Luna
Luna
Luna

Bits : 1171

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name:
Form:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CrescentStar{Digi} on Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:42 pm

I just like the name. XD
CrescentStar{Digi}
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Bits : 305

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Digi
Form: Pegasis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight[Tay] on Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:19 pm

Lunaclipse - A shortening or "Lunar Eclipse", taken from the episode of the show (E4, S2) named "Luna Eclipsed" and the fact that I was roleplaying as Luna for the best part of a year.

Twiliclipse - After joining this community, I didn't want to get rid of the "eclipse" part of my username; so I kept it and merged it in again.

Eighttails - When I was interested in creating music (mostly electronic) for A small record label, I used the alias. It stemmed from my love of wolves, connecting it with the (somewhat massive) love that I have for Vulpix and Ninetails in Pokémon. The username "Ninetails" was take, so I simply subtracted one.

EnchantedPickaxe - I thought it was a pretty good name at the time, and it was my Minecraft username. I have a certain aversion to using numbers in usernames, so I like to find something original. I was rather surprised to find that username free. I took it, because I loved it. I kind of still do Toungue

-Twilight

Good friends will carry you where money won't go.
Twilight[Tay]
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Bits : 976

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Tay
Form: Eevee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by theleech1 on Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:29 pm

Back when I was close to about 8 or 9 maybe younger my older cousin was setting up my first ever account on anything and for the username asked told me to name out something I liked such as an animal or something and at the time I had just learned about leeches so I came up with  the leech. Over time I grew attached to having that as my username and a mix of that it being taken sometimes and some places not allowing a space lead me to theleech1.
theleech1
Fluttershy
Fluttershy

Bits : 636

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: pinkiejack
Form: a mix of pinkie pie and applejack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightSky on Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:42 pm

Midnight Sky is me. hehe

Saint Stryfe, the name you might see me with occasionally, is my nom de guerre from wrestling. Saint was my high school nickname (because I got people out of trouble a lot...) and Stryfe is from Cloud Strife of FFVII.

MidnightSky
Admin
Admin

Bits : 546

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Soarin on Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:50 pm

My very first name when I joined here was Lightning Runner. When I first came here I wanted something I had never used before. To get that name I ended up putting my real name into a pony name generator and got it. Later on I changed it to Lightning Dash to help me feel more like the pony I was doing hypnosis for at the time, Rainbow Dash.

As for the name I use now it's pretty simple, it's who I am.

"It's always darkest before the dawn."
Soarin
Admin
Admin

Bits : 1197

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Lightning/Ra1nbat/Filly Pie/Applejack/Rarity/Fluttershy/Scoota100/SweetieByt3
Form: Unknown/Bat Pony/Filly Earth Pony/Earth Pony/Unicorn/Pegasus/Filly Pegasus/Filly Unicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dapper[Twily]{Spike} on Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:26 am

hmmmmsss
weeelll
i started out with ilyoumom on dis one site (yeah, i was increeeedibly young Toungue)
then i went to thailshail222... now... dat was a very interesting nicky for me.
it was the username i made when i was super obsessed with tails and wanted to /become/ him. like, i once looked up subliminal message stuffs and tried to use it to convince myself i was tails (fortunately that did /not/ work at all, buuuut i think it gave me one dreamy where i was growing fox earys)
theeeenn i got the nicky skippyelecrochomp (and then later on frinkeldoodle) from the name generator thingy from toontown. theeeeennn when i first saws the pony hypnosis stuffs back when it was starting, my friendy told me i shouldnt use my mane nicky on 4channy, soooo i made da nick fluttershyfedora (which den became twifedora when i switched, and noowwww im gonna break da mold and make my next nicky frinkelpie Toungue)

True self
True self

Bits : 860

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Gummy]{Twilight}|Derp|
Form: Aligator, Pony, Pony

View user profile http://hypnoponies.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Krasniye on Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:27 am

I primarily use 2 usernames. Krasniye and flightfreak. I will start with Krasniye, my name on this site and the newer of the 2 primary aliases. I had a friend give me the idea for this one actually. Well you see I have my favorite color: Red, and since I was kind of fascinated with the Russian language at this time, he decided that I should call myself red in Russian. Which is called Krasniyy. A bit a tweaking and badabing badaboop: Krasniye! The second username goes pretty far back, back from my early middle school years I should say. You see I have always been fascinated by aircraft. Instead of doing normal middle school boyish things I would research aircraft, play flight sims, ext. Most people thought this was very boring and kind of stupid. So I came up with the name flightfreak123, because I was that one introvert who liked flying. I also had a [really stupid and regrettable] obsession with adding 123 to the back of every user name. Since about a year and a half ago i stopped adding 123 because it just sounds stupid. And there you go, flightfreak.

Krasniye

Bits : 64

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderlane on Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:50 am

I came up with Aniki mostly because I was using the Shining Armor file at the time. It actually went a lot like Krasniye's thought process, only I was obsessed with the Japanese language (still love it). So I pretty much just called myself 'Older Brother' in Japanese. Not all that creative, but it's catchy.
The other one I use on a lot of other sites is SplatKirby. Now, the origins of this one are quite all over the place. I think it came from an art project some friends and I were working on in art class. Drawing Kirby multiple times finally started to lead to, well, Splat Kirby. Then, in December of, um, 2011, I got Super Smash Bros. Brawl for Christmas, and I go by Splat there now, so I figured, why not go to SplatKirby? So yeah, you'll see SplatKirby there. (Except for PlanetMinecraft. There's a splatkirby there, but it isn't me. Toungue)

Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Bits : 99

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Shirai]{Louie}
Form: Kuroko Shirai (A Certain Magical Index), Gangster Luigi Person

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SpectralDash on Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:38 am

A Dictionary wrote:Spectral (Adj.) - Of or concerning spectra or the spectrum.
So my username is basically the same as "Rainbow Dash". I just took "Spectral" because I figured "Rainbow" would be taken.  Rainbow Dash Derpy

Soarin wrote:As for the name I use now it's pretty simple, it's who I am.
Pretty much this.  Rainbow Dash Clap
SpectralDash
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash

Bits : 234

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SkaarjZR on Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:02 pm

Krasniye wrote:A bit a tweaking and badabing badaboop: Krasniye!
And you got something like plural form. I mean "Reds".

IIRC, my first nickname was Cooler (soon changed to [KA]Cooler, but I still use this nick somewhere). It was long time ago when I was playing Counter Strike with my schoolmates. It was first word that my mind brought when I realized that i'm UnnamedPlayer. That should mean that I make everything cooler (probably 20% cooler Big Grin). Then I became Unreal fan and changed my nickname to Skaarj. But soon I'm started to think that it's silly nick because it's just a name of primary monster (or class of monsters), so i've added ZR ending which means bolt carrier (because I like weapons).
SkaarjZR
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Bits : 65

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name:

View user profile http://necrovision.ru

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazyDashie on Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:14 pm

dunno why, but like every video game i played has my name as "krazydude4" (erm, now im changing them to "krazydash4" or "krazydashie"  xP) I think I just like that name x3

-stay awesome :3
- [keeeepppp smiling :DD]
-{eat muffins ;D}

achievements:
achievements:
"who needs exit triggers?"
"oh and you were so close!"
"elements of harmony"
"Create: Vegetarian"
"But... Bacon"
"pinkie's mind"
"Twitchi Twitch"
"Identity Theft"
"They're Calling Me Names"

*has a lot more than this*
KrazyDashie

Bits : 3327

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [pinkie] {derpy} -rarity-
Form: earth pony, pegasus, unicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Krasniye on Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:07 pm

SkaarjZR wrote:
IIRC, my first nickname was Cooler (soon changed to [KA]Cooler, but I still use this nick somewhere). It was long time ago when I was playing Counter Strike with my schoolmates. It was first word that my mind brought when I realized that i'm UnnamedPlayer. That should mean that I make everything cooler (probably 20% cooler Big Grin). Then I became Unreal fan and changed my nickname to Skaarj. But soon I'm started to think that it's silly nick because it's just a name of primary monster (or class of monsters), so i've added ZR ending which means bolt carrier (because I like weapons).

What a coincidence! My very very very VERY first username, which I came up in 4th grade was Cooler123999, yeah I know, lots of numbers, but still interesting how we had the same root

Krasniye

Bits : 64

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnano on Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:58 am

I've been using two different names in my time of... being on the internet:
Ragnano (/-FM): My current username for pretty much everything. I've invented it when I started playing WoW when I was 12. One or two months before I started playing a friend of mine (who also played WoW) showed me a comedic audio drama about the game, where I first picked up the name 'Ragnaros', which is the end boss of one of the raids in the Classic WoW. I thought it was neat, so when I had to chose a name for my first character I changed the name around a bit and here I am, Ragnano!
Sil3nt Dog (or varieties): That's a simple story. A week or so before I got my Xbox 360, a friend of mine thought it would be a good idea to make me an Xbox Live account already. He kept the 'Sil3nt' of his own Gamertag and changed to last part from whatever it was to 'Dog'. No efforts on my side.
I should probably add at this point that I am completely terrible with names and you should never ask me if I know a good name for something or someone. Never. Ever.

Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Bits : 113

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DrGuthrie on Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:48 am

Well mine is simple Guthrie is my last name and already I am called Guthrie or Guth a lot and I sort of ring to it. When I grow up I want to be a vet so that is where I got the Dr part or my name so finally when I was very very little that the most original username would be my own name so DrGuthrie I like how it looks and the sort of ring to it sorry about talking about myself to much.

Fluttershy
Fluttershy

Bits : 229

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Eclipse on Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:58 am

I mostly use the username "ShowStopper", because that's who I view myself as IRL. Everyone calls me that, and I've had it as a name for about five years now. As for how I got it, that's a whole different story. I found it when a song by TobyMac came on the radio when I was trying to figure out what to call myself as well, a SuperHero when I decided to join that Community.

As for my username here, it's the name I had in a past life when I was a pony.

True self
True self

Bits : 784

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Wubs]/{Black Dragoness}/-Discord-
Form: Baby Pony Changling/Jeweled Black Dragon/Chimera

View user profile http://heroesnetwork.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by DividedThought on Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:50 pm

hmm, well i suppose this one is the only username i put any meaning into.

I'm no hard drug advocate but i have dabbled in... recreational mind expansion from time to time, and the name came to me on one said adventure when I was trying to describe to a friend what it felt like to be on acid* (only done it once and that night was... eventful to say the least). The phrase stuck with me afterwards and I decided it described that state, as well as a few others I like to achieve. 

The premise of it is there are three definitive 'thought states' that I have discovered, one i mentioned above (don't do acid kids, it's heavy stuff), my normal one, and the... serene trance (hard to describe) that I can achieve through meditation. The two... altered states of mind have helped me piece together things about myself that I wouldn't have found otherwise.

*I by no means am suggesting you try drugs or that I advocate them, I'm simply being honest. I will not discuss them here past the above statement, but will answer questions outside of this forum.
DividedThought

Bits : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by platinum on Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:29 pm

Paranoia prevents me from going in too much detail about my current nick or even bringing up old/alt nicks. platinum and all of its incarnations originated sometime in late February of 2011 and came about because at the time I was the only one I knew that owned a PS3 instead of XBox360.

Last edited by platinum on Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
platinum
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Bits : 1624

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Midnight/Dawn/Roseluck
Form: anime girl/wolf girl/Roseluck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DividedThought on Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:32 pm

platinum wrote:Paranoia prevents me from going in too much detail about my current nick or even bringing up old/alt nicks. Platinum and all of its incarnations originated sometime in late February of 2011 and came about because at the time I was the only one I knew that owned a PS3 instead of XBox360.

I can sympathize with that last bit.
DividedThought

Bits : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rman14[Puzzle] on Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:45 pm

Rman11= Well, I love that name, and Rman = Richman, but the eleven was my lucky number.
Pacman12699= i love the retro pacman, and 12699, is for my goal to help that many people.
Rman14[Jared]=Well.. It was a small level up, and my first, now currently dead..Rest in peace.
Rman14[Puzzle]= Newest tulpae, and he is adorable.

Achievement get: Yep: Notice a reference to a webcomic in a pony hypnosis thread.
PP-SQUISH DA FISH!: Kill the Cheep Cheep boss, as anypony.
PP-SQUISH DA FISH PRO! : Kill the Cheep Cheep boss, On the first try, As Anypony
The seventh hells with you! : Rage during the fourm downtime.
Insanity mode activated!: Witness your Pony's inanity mode while the fourms were down.
I can keep my cool... NO I CAAANT!!: Try to relax yourself, but fail.
"Split threadinalities." Your thread gets sheared in half!
"I learnt that from chuggaconroy!" : Make a very bad pun.
"Oh my!": Your tulpae has controlled you once.
"How do i control myself?!"
Luckiest mare alive. First time using RBD and i felt the wings <3
 Somepony did this amazing art work of my ponysona , So here:
derp
rman14[Puzzle]
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash

Bits : 708
Location : Las vegas, Nevada, Earth. Triggered: Las pegasus, Equestria.

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Puzzle
Form: Tanuki

View user profile http://tobuscusfanboy13.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight on Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:35 am

I have had many names during my time on the internet. However for security, I'll explain RhysticBrony.

This was a name I created to more or less spy on an ex co-host of an internet radio show that will not be named, this was more to keep an eye on him and keep him out of more trouble than what he had already gotten into with me and a few other colleagues... I have since made peace with him and stand on decent terms!

I found this place through some friends, who do not understand what this stuff is about, via a video by Digibrony. I chuckled with them, but instead of shrugging it off... I investigated. I wanted to know what was going on, since i had past attempts at file based hypnosis through sites that should NEVER be visited. I knew automatically that if any of my regular names would be googled, I could very easily be in hot water. So i brought out RhysticBrony.

The name itself is a Magic: The Gathering reference, with some of their older cards, specifically Rhystic Cave, Rhystic Deluge, and one or two others.

Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Bits : 796

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Periwinkle]{Mulligan}
Form: Unicorn, ???

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SkaarjZR on Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:12 am

Krasniye wrote:What a coincidence! My very very very VERY first username, which I came up in 4th grade was Cooler123999, yeah I know, lots of numbers, but still interesting how we had the same root
That is quite popular nickname, nothing special I think. Another one reason that I've changed my nick is not to be confused with famous Q3 player.
Also I remember that I used few stupid nicknames first time. One from Muppet Show Smile
SkaarjZR
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Bits : 65

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name:

View user profile http://necrovision.ru

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciroton on Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:17 am

Ciroton (Pronounced Kee-row-ton) -

- Derived from a fictional city of my own design while playing Simcity 2000 and has been given it's own backstory and re-imagined at least 5 times in 5 different sandbox games. City name means 'Lucky' as it was so when it escaped a volcanic eruption unharmed in its infancy.

It's just sort of stuck as my 'official' online alias because in all but one instance (Youtube, oddly being the exception) it is free and unique.

Rarity

Bits : 272

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldamaur on Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:07 am

My current name, Eldamaur, took me ages to come up with.  I have a terrible time coming up with names, so I often default to words in Latin to make names for games and the like.  For years I was known as Drunkmonk32, a name I made in jr. high that just stuck around.

Eldamaur is actually two words of Elvish put together.  Turns out that Tolkien (author of Lord of the Rings, among other things) created several full languages, including several dialects of Elvish.  I love elves in general, so I decided to take a name in their language.  Actually finding a name that had a meaning that I liked and sounded good was the hard part, though.  "Elda" means "Elf" and "Maur" means "Dream", so my name, simply put, means "Elf Dream".  I'm not sure how it's truly meant to be pronounced, so I usually keep the "u" silent, saying it as "Ell-duh-marr".

The significance behind it has a few tiers.  The first is that I daydream frequently, and in those daydreams my persona is in the form of an elf.  I also try to lucid dream, and hope to be an elf there as well.  Finally, I long to be something different, given the inherent flaws of man, so it's a bit of an unreachable dream I yearn for.

I also have the name Lucid Light for my ponysona, though to date I've never had a chance to use it.  I often identify with the light in terms of goodness, even if I generally prefer the night.  Lucidity is just a wonderful concept to me, and represents crispness and clarity in thought and action.

And there you have it, way too much information regarding my various names!  If you stuck around through all this, treat yourself to a cookie.  You've earned it.
Eldamaur
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Bits : 15

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Aeterna
Form: Elf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheese Sandwich on Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:30 am

*eats the cookie*

I dream of a better tomorrow... where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned
Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich

Bits : 2958
Location : I travel, my location is anywhere were theres a need for a party!

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Spectra}/-Ne'a-
Form: Ponies

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/SpectraPony

Back to top Go down

Post by Dapper[Twily]{Spike} on Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:01 am

*makes the cooky into a bajillion cookies with the power of rubber duckys Toungue*

True self
True self

Bits : 860

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Gummy]{Twilight}|Derp|
Form: Aligator, Pony, Pony

View user profile http://hypnoponies.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vergil on Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:14 am

I started out with vergil117, and used it as my Steam name for a while, and my youtube channel, TheVergil117 still has that name in it, It started out cause i was a major halo fan, and Devil May Cry fan, plus i'm a history buff and Vergil was Dante's guide in The divine comedy i believe, I'm a sort of guide to my friends, leading them down the right path and to happiness. But after Ponies shortened it to just Vergil, I changed my username on here to just Vergil (though its still vergil117 on IRC) I dont know my true name yet, so i havent put it here, but i will once i figure it out, i think i have the word 'Harmony' in my name however.

My Family of Tulpa
Vergil
True self
True self

Bits : 685

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Joyce, Amy, Skylar, Glacia, Celestia
Form: Pegasus/Purple Dragoness,Latias,Latios,Celestia, Articuno

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/TheVergil117

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonblaze on Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:20 pm

Simple. It was originally going to be Moonbeam but that seemed too likely to already be taken and, more importantly, I'm not nearly as serene as that name would imply. In fact I'm very passionate. So beam became blaze.

So why did I keep moon? Because, Luna is best pony.

And, since it's still light it still illuminates, something I like to do. Though it isn't very steady illumination so it isn't very clear is it?

Huh, that's also rather like me. This worked out on so many more levels than I realized. Awesome.
Moonblaze

Bits : 45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain on Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:58 am

I like rain, do you like rain?
Rain

Bits : 9

View user profile

Back to top Go down