Thirteenth. 17/2/2012

Go down

Thirteenth. 17/2/2012

Post by CrescentStar{Digi} on Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:55 am

Ohno.. the hypnosis is showing its effects!

Normal: Welp kinda slept in a bit more then normal again, I'm just soo tired lately.

Tulpamancy: Didn't force today again.. just not in the mindset for it I guess. I did hear Digi a little today though. I guess I wasn't that smart lately, I've been saying I haven't done forcing when in fact I was. At night before I would go to sleep I would join Digi in our wonderland to cuddle with him. So I've actually been forcing him just not in voice.

Hypnosis: Oh my deer Celestia. I've been thinking more like Twilight today. On top of my prior post about being more into stallions (One in particular. *Blushes*) I noticed a few other changes as well. When I woke up I remembered Shining Armor and as I did I was missing him a lot. *Sighs.* Then not to long before typing this I was playing soccer on SL when I thought to myself I was doing so good because I read books on it. I'm turning into twilight mentally. Happy Now if only I could get these thoughts that the Twilight thoughts aren't supposed to be there outa my head.

Thanks for reading!
CrescentStar{Digi}
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Bits : 305

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Digi
Form: Pegasis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thirteenth. 17/2/2012

Post by Dapper[Twily]{Spike} on Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:19 am

*giggles*
just dont think about the new thoughtys as any different Toungue deyre ur thoughts because ur twilight, how could u make thoughts that arent urs? Toungue

the biggestest thing about this is that you gooo with the flooow for whatever happens or your mind will throw out what you dont see as normal

True self
True self

Bits : 860

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Gummy]{Twilight}|Derp|
Form: Aligator, Pony, Pony

View user profile http://hypnoponies.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum