Fourteenth. 18/2/2012

Go down

Fourteenth. 18/2/2012

Post by CrescentStar{Digi} on Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:00 am

Hey everypony!

Normal life: I still don't feel well rested, I dunno what's wrong. I get plenty of sleep... O well. Had another arguement with my boyfriend today, he went and changed the hours he was allowed to be on. He uses the excuse that he was trying to fix the broken internet. Yeah, instead of calling me to fix it or allow him on longer then 10 pm he takes it apon himself to violate the rules set in place. I grounded him and he starts exploding over it. *Sighs.* But I did fix the net! Was a simple problem to do.

Tulpamancy: Digi is talking more today! *Excited squee!* He even interacted with other ponies! I talked to him a bit this morning so things are returning to normal on the tulpamancy front.

Hypnosis: Here is the interesting part. I played the loop for under 2 hours. Wile it was going through I half fell asleep. The good news is my body felt weird and my mind processed it as having a pony body, the bad news is my mate opened the door and scared the crap outa me. I also have phantom ears! I feel something there but its not 100% nor can I pass my hands through them! Also.. hooflock, glorious hooflock! I also almost put she instead of he several times, and I called myself twilight in chat without thinking. Overall a great day for hypnosis!
-edit-
I also have a bit of pain where my pony ears are, is this natural?

Thank you for reading!
CrescentStar{Digi}
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Bits : 305

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Digi
Form: Pegasis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fourteenth. 18/2/2012

Post by Starlight Eclipse on Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:47 am

I'm pretty sure you shouldn't be feeling any pain. Although I have felt phantom limb pain even before knowing about pony hypnosis.

If you want to get it to go away, you need to put yourself in front of two mirrors, making it where you see yourself as if it was a picture of you, instead of regular inverted mirror you. Then, touch the spot where you feel the pain. Your brain will wonder why it feels something in a spot it doesn't look like you're touching, and then it will reanalyze feeling in that spot and the pain should be gone. It's called "mirror therapy" and it's proven to be a very good treatment for phantom pain.

True self
True self

Bits : 784

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Wubs]/{Black Dragoness}/-Discord-
Form: Baby Pony Changling/Jeweled Black Dragon/Chimera

View user profile http://heroesnetwork.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by CrescentStar{Digi} on Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:48 pm

I wouldn't begin to know how to do that one.. I think the phantom ears are fading.
CrescentStar{Digi}
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Bits : 305

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Digi
Form: Pegasis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content