Thank You, Everypony!

Go down

Thank You, Everypony!

Post by Milano on Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:36 pm

I just wanted to give a warm, sincere thank you to every single one of you. Even though I am not too social, and I haven't spoke to most of you, you all have done your part to make this a great place where everypony can feel safe and cared for. Even if I don't participate in the threads much, I make sure to read everything and it has helped me so much. I feel like I have lot more to say, but no words to say it. So for now, I am afraid a heartfelt thank you will have to suffice. Oh, and don't ever hesitate to message me, also. I know I most likely seem aloof, but conversation is nice also. I feel this urging sense of something important I need to do here and someone I need to meet, and with you kind bunch, I am sure that it won't be too difficult. 

~Better Days,
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Milano

Bits : 48

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Mane6, Twesa, Reed
Form: Pony or Human

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thank You, Everypony!

Post by Vergil on Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:27 am

Although we haven't met, I get that feeling too! I'm so happy that you find your happiness here just as we all do. Smile This forum saved me in my time of need a while ago, and I hope we can get to know you.

My Family of Tulpa
Vergil
True self
True self

Bits : 685

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Joyce, Amy, Skylar, Glacia, Celestia
Form: Pegasus/Purple Dragoness,Latias,Latios,Celestia, Articuno

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/TheVergil117

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum