Fluttershy Hypnosis Journal #8

Go down

Fluttershy Hypnosis Journal #8

Post by Hidden_Palace on Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:41 pm

Date: Feb 20th
Time: 1:00 AM
Mood: Sleepy, Sick with a cold,
Triggered by: Fluttershy-3.0a-edited

Upon waking up I was greeted again by The sight of Fluttershy staring back at me in her mirror.
 Fs Smug "My you're running a little thin on visits lately...  Why haven't you been around?"

I had been mentioning specific things mainly work Related which hindered my ability to keep a calm head we've been caught in a busy Week this month...
She didn't understand what I meant when I said what I did at work... again Fluttershy doesn't really know what a Truck is...

Fs Wince "Your voice sounds a little strained...  are you feeling well?"

"Actually to be honest I think I caught a Cold that my Father has right now too."

Fs Grin  "Well alright then, I trust you... but you better be taking good care of yourself... or so help me..." 
I know she was joking so I laughed, then had a bit of a coughing fit....  Fluttershy's Cough's actually sound quite quiet even for a Cough.... you can barely hear it...

Nevertheless The talking stopped as I walked away from the Mirror, since I have stopped recording Every single session it's been easier to Form a bit of a Bond with Fluttershy and start to feel one with her...  It's not 100% on the money but for me It's fine... and I keep trying to induce the sensation so Maybe I'll reach the full experience...

Anyway...  As I walked through Ponyville I was to pick up Specific Items on Fluttershy's Grocery List... she had a Saddlebag full of bits and a Bigger Saddlebag on the other side to hold the Items....  Okay seems simple enough...

I gotta say the Saddlebag despite having one large Pouch and a Small Pouch it was surprisingly a lot heavier than I anticipated....  I wondered how Strong Fluttershy really is...

While in the Market I had picked up a Box of Ripe Cherries, Apples, Lettuce and Carrots for Angel, some bread, and Bagels. Bird seed, and Honey.

I ended up Getting a Big Jar of Honey for her since I know it wasn't really for her...  Fs Wink

By the time I had managed to finish Grocery Shopping as well as Have a Chat with Rarity who was out shopping as Well...

I found out Rarity's planning a bit of a Trip to see some friends of hers in Manehatten again soon.

I told her "I wish I could go... But I wouldn't want to intrude... besides...  I'm... not too keen on big cities you know that...

Yeah Fluttershy didn't have to say that.... cause even with me it's true....  A City like Toronto Scares the You know what out of me....

Big Grin "It would have been very pleasant if you could come Darling but unfortunately I agree these friends do not know you and I wouldn't want to Presume on a friendship... it's not polite,  However if you would Like I could mention you?"

"Well....  I suppose, I mean It wouldn't hurt to make some friends in the city."

After we went our Seperate ways it had dawned on me... I spent a long time here....  After I got back to the cottage I unpacked everything and noticed it was 6:25 AM.... I was Really running late for Work....

I apologised to Fluttershy and explained as quick as I could Why I had to go...  She didn't seem upset.

Fs Shy "Will you be back tomorrow?"

"Of Course I will... I love spending time with you."

Fs Yay  "Oh! Thank you So Much!  Well you have yourself a Good day and I really hope things go well."

"Revert to Normal"
Time:6:25 AM
Mood: Refreshed, Awake, Sickly, Panicky (Almost late for Work)

On a Side note to those who have read and enjoyed some of my Journals feel free to share your two cents ^^

I'm not able to be around much so I try to be around and either write my Journals or Talk to Pe- err...  Ponies ^^

Bits : 63

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fluttershy Hypnosis Journal #8

Post by Vergil on Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:41 pm

Hidden_Palace-

I've greatly enjoyed reading your journals up to this point, Its so inspiring and gives me a wonderful feeling reading your experiences. Its so sweet. I greatly look forward to seeing more of your experiences!! Its wonderful to meet you by the way. My name is Vergil.

My Family of Tulpa
Vergil
True self
True self

Bits : 685

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Joyce, Amy, Skylar, Glacia, Celestia
Form: Pegasus/Purple Dragoness,Latias,Latios,Celestia, Articuno

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/TheVergil117

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum