Journal Gaiden: Dreams

Go down

Journal Gaiden: Dreams

Post by JusticeNight on Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:13 am

Here I will be placing my dream journal entries.'

Feb 21

Dream 1) Had dream about various ponies. Older female brony got hurt, continued on. Dream transitioned to Equestria. Somepony put a restraining spell on strong mare, she naturally resisted it but it lowered her strength without anypony knowing it, thus showing she's actually stronger than her already incredibly strong self. If the spell would have been successful, she would have been severely weakened, mind body and soul, easily controlled. I tried to dispel it as the town's greatest Dispell Mage, but it turns out the spell's anchor was located not in her, but in a building, so I had to dispel a building. I fought the spell-caster there who was stunned to know I've Dispelled a building before. He seemed pathetic. He tried to turn me into a horrible monstrocity - although I easily shrugged it off, I pretended it worked and said that I was turning into him Toungue. The whole dream, I alternated between my human self and an unseen pony.

Dream 2) I had a dream that I added to my dream journal

Dream 3) I heard Nightmare Moon say something about when the time is right, she would give me the smallest suggestion of the dumbest possible thing to do at the moment. This was not in person. Later, during a clear night, I heard a voice say "Look up". I did so, and saw the moon. It was so beautiful. But suddenly, my head hurt, and Nighmare Moon's face was seared into my vision. As I began to fall, both physically and mentally, I called out for help from Princess Luna; they must not have been the same. Then the phone rang and woke me up.

Dream 4) Something about Team Rocket's Jessie actually being a good Pokemon trainer.

Twilight Sparkle

Bits : 239

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Journal Gaiden: Dreams

Post by JusticeNight on Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:08 am

Feb 22

Dream 1-a bunch) A whole lot of Doctor Who dreams

2) A dream about a high-tech gate and trying to escape. One person was able to use it, but it in itself meant that his data was logged, and he would be red-flagged and searched for. So his friend convinced him to leave his ID behind, and then he/she triggered the alarm, acting as if he/she stole his ID and was trying to use it to escape, thus framing him/herself and buying some time.

3) A gate to the Nexus opened, which is where many universes connect. I entered it, and brought Finn from Adventure time into the real world, and helped him find another gate to the Nexus that connects to Ooo.

Last edited by JusticeNight on Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

Twilight Sparkle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:22 am

*giggles*

I see you have interesting dreams there.

Luna
Luna
Luna

Bits : 1171

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name:
Form:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JusticeNight on Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:01 pm

Thank you Princess Luna. I am pleased that my dreams are of a high enough quality to please you, the Princess of Night. :)I will be sharing more dreams as they come, but I cannot guarentee all my dreams will end up here. Some may be forgotten, others boring, and still others...well... Blush  Rainbow Dash Grin

Twilight Sparkle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gift1992 on Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:02 pm

keep up, now that gives me the idea to weite my dreams down, if i remember them.... thats the only priblem *sighs*

gift1992
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash

Bits : 185

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Kizota
Form: human

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/lolol147

Back to top Go down

Post by JusticeNight on Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:15 pm

Can you sleep with a laptop on you, open to notepad, your hands on the keyboard?

Twilight Sparkle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gift1992 on Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:54 am

if i had a laptop i could do that well, i could use my phone, but as i said i have really lots of problems remembering my dreams and stuff.

gift1992
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash

Bits : 185

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Kizota
Form: human

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/lolol147

Back to top Go down

Post by JusticeNight on Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:02 pm

So sorry Gift.

1) An enchantress was using illusion during a battle. We chased her, and then I mentioned that her illusion of us moving anywhere while simply on a treadmill-like track was annoying. Both her and my friend were freaked out - the Enchantress for seeing through her illusion, and my friend for falling for it.

2) A dream about all of you. It was just me thinking about you guys while at a desk.

3) A weird MMORPG where you start at level 0, in an area with a lot of EXP pickups and a timer, before being sent to the real starting place. I found a secret, which turned out to be someone's house in real life?  Huh?

Twilight Sparkle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vergil on Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:54 pm

Interesting dreams. Big Grin I used to have a dream journal, but it kind of faded after a while when school and my video making took over. (reasons why i havent had time to meditate and so on)

My Family of Tulpa
Vergil
True self
True self

Bits : 685

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Joyce, Amy, Skylar, Glacia, Celestia
Form: Pegasus/Purple Dragoness,Latias,Latios,Celestia, Articuno

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/TheVergil117

Back to top Go down

Post by JusticeNight on Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:14 pm

Today:

1) A dream about a FPS that takes place in cyberspace. I was losing a LOT at the beginning, but eventually mastered it. Some guy was hitting on me, so I found different ways of violently rejecting him.

Twilight Sparkle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JusticeNight on Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:05 am

New dreams:

1) Had a nice hearty bowl of mind control cereal. Toungue

2) I...uh...I think I had a ...crush... on... Princess Luna.

3) I was in a Legend Of Zelda style game, where you could find swords across the world. I was then suddenly someone's bodyguard, along with another, not-so-bright person.

4) I had a weird dream about time-traveling ponies messing up the timestream. Derpy was in it, following the (Non-Doctor) time-traveling pony, though she thought it was the pony from her timeline.

Pone: "Why are you following me?"
Derpy: "I don't know!"
Pone: "Then stop!"
Derpy: "I can't! I made a promise!"
Pone: "To who?"
Derpy: "To a pony that looks a lot like you, but had...no, wait. I think it was you."

Derpy also had an amazing wing-flap that could send a devastating gust of wind.

5) Weird Doctor Who dream in hospital, roof was destroyed, elevator went down at 100 MPH (figuratively speaking), elevator had a console that could play Tetris and Snake, hospital had a mall inside it.

6) I was some kind of fighting guy who had the ability to copy others' techniques. I was chasing someone to talk to them, but she walked through a wall using a unique ability... so I did too.

7) Metal Gear Solid with Spider-Man and the invisibility thing you unlock after beating the game a certain way.

Twilight Sparkle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JusticeNight on Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:56 pm

UPDATED

Also...

0) I had a daydream walking to class about the Mane 6 and why nopony recognizes their amazing deeds. It turned out that the Elements of Harmony intentionally prevented them from becoming famous as to keep harmony and not let the fame go to their heads, but with the Elements gone, everypony will start to realize their accomplishments. I guess it made some sorta-partial-psuedo-sense.

Twilight Sparkle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JusticeNight on Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:01 pm

Let's see... my dreams are mostly jumbled together, but I can give bits and pieces.

X) I wore a dorky tinfoil costume to an outdoor convention with people in lots of awesome costumes

Q) A jumble of intellectual conversation switching between two random guys, people from NUMB3RS, and Twilight Sparkle. I had to tell Twilight to stop with the smart-talk, not because it was annoying, but because I found it attractive, and either I didn't like her that way or I didn't want to. NOTE: At the time, I had Rainbow Dash's voice and didn't know why.

Z) A couple jerks were trying to kill me. They didn't get the concept that I was immortal.

Purple) Something about another elevator

Muffin) SPAMBOTS!!!!

Twilight Sparkle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JusticeNight on Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:22 am

Okay, next batch of dreams. I noticed that talking about certain dreams leads to similar dreams.

1) A hypnotist becomes mind-controlled, twice, but successfully escapes both times.
2) Something (probably awesome) about ponies
3) A Ben 10 episode that doesn't exist

Twilight Sparkle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JusticeNight on Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:24 am

Tonight/day:

1) A scene of a pony in the afterlife/underworld wandering alone, then taking a raft alone into the darkness, while a song stating how he'll always be remembered plays in the background. Suddenly, a glowing orb appears, and leads him back to the land of the living.

2) A dream where somebody uses Toy Story as a metaphor for racism

3) I was developing a Fluttershy Tulpa, and it somehow became Discorded.

Twilight Sparkle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JusticeNight on Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:53 am

New batch of dreams

1) Someone was mad at me for betraying them, when it was them who betrayed me.
2) A weird temple with a hard-to-open door. If my partner and I could open it with a machine, we'd get an "A" in an unspecified class.
4) No, wait. 3) A dream about Weeping Angels on campus, had to find a way to contact the Doctor. The Blue Box was the name of a subway shuttle on campus!?

Actual 4) I was laying down on the bus, when a woman decided to sit on me.
5) I was going to go to McDonald's, or KFC, or Jimmy-Johns on campus (none of them are on campus).
6) My 3DS went crazy
7) Another dream where I had negation powers
8) One where I had technokinesis

Twilight Sparkle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JusticeNight on Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:44 pm

Okay, here we go.

1) I was in a strange library, looking to check out... video games. They had none to rent, but they did have really strange ones to sell. It transitioned to another library, where I was an unseen pony. I met Derpy in there. I was only slightly surprised to see her. We were looking at books tangentially related to Ditzy-Doo. Bright Eyes was pleasant to talk to. (Sorry, I've been watching Turnabout Storm)

2) A weird talking timer was set for three hours. I had nothing to do, so I challenged Hercules to unarmed combat. I was doing pretty good, but the timer went off so I had to forfeit.

3) I was in an arcade =. There was this awesome machine that was a cross between a Crane Game and a shoot-em-up, based on Digimon.

Twilight Sparkle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JusticeNight on Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:17 am

I had a dream about a pool, a dream where Raresies and I went to a hypnosis chat room, a dream about trying to talk to others on Skype, a dream where I was a Batman antihero/antivillain that stole from villains and returned what I could, then split the rest between charity, and my crowd and me, and a dream about my computer trying to get a wifi signal that was bouncing across the world so I could post these dreams.

EDIT: I had a dream about "Wake Up, Am Horse" where a player was hit by a train, and survived due to further ponification changing regular violence into cartoon violence. I also had a dream where a teacher asked everyone if we were bronies, and judged their reaction to tell if we were. He/she then had us solve a problem involving ponies. It then turned into a Super Mario World dream with ponies.

Twilight Sparkle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JusticeNight on Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:45 am

Once again, I forgot most of my dreams, but I do remember parts. Evil Enchantress Fluttershy cursed Rainbow Dash, making her mane's colors shift to the right by about an inch Toungue

I went on an adventure with other ponies, although the background was cardboard cutouts. Mentions of time machines lead to a Dr Whooves music video.

Twilight Sparkle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JusticeNight on Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:41 pm

I had a dream that I had amazing, devastating magic, where I could practically do anything if I knew the name of the spell. Yet I was merely assisting the 'hero' through an army of enemies rather than fighting them myself. Eventually, I did see combat, and I used an awesome technique that would be perfect for an anime. I generated a DBZ-style aura, but then I made it grow enormous, and it was an attack in itself. It then shrank back to normal, but focused on my arms. I extended my arms, which made giant aura arms. I grabbed the enemy with them, and smashed them into the ground. The arms disappeared, and I fired an energy beam at my opponent. It was painful to him, but it also held him in place. I then smashed him around with the beam, before transferring my aura into a ball on the beam, which traveled along the beam and exploded when it hit my enemy. This dream had some connection to Digimon, and a card game, as in another dream I was talking with my upset Greymon about Ragnemon (the digimon form of the guy I was in the previous dream) as well as there being a card game with him in it.

Another dream I had was with a robot dad who decided to please his children. For one child that was asking for a new toy, he opened up the attic, and a flood of new toys cascaded down, literally filling the room. For another child who loved candy, He filled the car with it - including the engine and other vital parts. They had no way of getting home, until someone - I think it was me - offered to help them create a teleport spell. I kept flickering between myself and Twitch, the somewhat crazy unicorn I made for RP. Sometimes Twilight Sparkle was there.

I also had a dream where villains were trapped in a weird dimension with lots of doors, most leading back to the starting spot. THey could hear me, so I was giving them "helpful" advice ("the blue door!" there was no blue door; "Christopher Columbus!" Um....they weren't playing 'Where's the Cheat'...)

I had one where I found a website with an enormous amount of hypno files, mixed in with music files.

I finally had a dream where I was shrunk, at least for a little while. And then an 'industrial CD cleaning and repair' truck almost ran me over, but I got out of the way and grew. They tried to repair a scratched DVD for me, but I was afraid to let them as I thought they'd end up accidentally erasing all the data on it.

Twilight Sparkle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JusticeNight on Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:44 am

I had another dream last night of the magic-dispelling pony. Some person was gloating about the spell they were charging up, and I/he walked up, touched the sourcce of the gathering magic, and humorously said "heh, null!", deactivating it. I dont know if I was a unicorn or not, but I've always used my hooves

I had a dream about being an alchemist, and I made a false-memory potion. I was trying to make it a love-memory potion, but messed up. In the memory, a female draconequus was talking to a half-dragon, half-pony, who asked her what she was. When she replied that she was a draconequus, the dragonpony went into a rant. Paraphrased - "No you ain't! You hardly have any dracon or equis! Where I come from, you'd be burned alive in the races! Yeah, we race in volcanos. Not those tiny volcanoes you get in Equestria, but REAL volcanoes! Picture the biggest mountain you can think of. That's one of our volcanoes, which is inside of a bigger one, inside of a bigger one inside of a race track! And that's one of our smaller ones!" When the draconequus expressed doubt, the dragonpony replied, "You think the proof is in the pudding? Well you're WRONG! Because at 9 million degrees, the pudding is vaporized!"

A weird sports dream about someone who sucks at sports giving the head jock a hard time about messing up a play. "I mean everyone knows I suck, so my playing was above my standard today! But you! You are supposed to be the best! What kind of pathetic catch was that?" Etc.

Last edited by JusticeNight on Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : antitypoze)

Twilight Sparkle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JusticeNight on Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:47 pm

I had a dream that was a cross betwen Doctor Who and Sherlock Holmes.

And a new video game called Noseybob Squarebonk... which eventually turned into an actually awesome fish-based shoot-em-up.

Also about a show that was the earlier gen MLP, but with Sonic, Knuckes, and crazy German scientist Tails.

Oh. An a Sunny D commercial.

Twilight Sparkle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheese Sandwich on Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:53 pm

Sunny D! + Dr WHO! = .....

I dream of a better tomorrow... where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned
Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich

Bits : 2958
Location : I travel, my location is anywhere were theres a need for a party!

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Spectra}/-Ne'a-
Form: Ponies

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/SpectraPony

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum