Buy some peaches!

Go down

Buy some peaches!

Post by AppleBloom on Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:01 pm

Howdy everypony!

Sorry I've been quiet again, I've been working in Georgia doing misc jobs here and there. Got a good job recently picking peaches, the only downside is with no stable home right now and thus no internet connection I've been unable to communicate alot. Heck right now I'm sitting in a hospital with Hard Knocks (Using her laptop) and borderline abusing the mighty privilege of internet

Anyways, stuffs going good with me. Been enjoying the dozen or so jobs I've been having; I'm sure you could see how thats an effect. Currently really into this job on a farm of sorts, I'm handling the peach fields and repairing some machinery.

And Sweetie Belle has also been good [Hehe, yeah!] Shes been making dull days bright and generally being good company. Not much to say really, just assumed standard tulpa fare. Oh, and I got another one! {Heya everypony!} Yep, thats her. Scoota-Dash as I'm affectionately calling her. Think mix between Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash, you got her. Still can't fly though {Hey! I'm trying!} Hehehe.

Ok, thats all for now, Knocks wants her laptop back
AppleBloom
Applejack
Applejack

Bits : 63

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buy some peaches!

Post by Bright Star on Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:05 pm

[oh hey sweetiebelle and scoota-dash. nice meeting you both. i hope we get the chance to talk more soon, I'd like to get to know ya'll (hehehe, ah think ah've accidentally transitioned in to Applebloom as ah was typin' this so, uh yeah) ah hope ah get ta meet yall!

Applebloom (click)]

Bright Star
Admin
Admin

Bits : 2991

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Click] |Princess Téa| {d3rpy} _Icelight_ =CrystalShy= -p1nkiepie- ~App1eJ~ +Disc0rd+ ?B4bs? ^3pony^ \Little Soarin\
Form: [EarthColt] |AlicornPrincess| {FillyPegasus} _CrystalAlicorn_ -CrystalPegasus- -EarthPony- ~EarthPony~ +StainGlassDraconequus+ ?EarthFilly? ^MiniatureEponaPony^ \ColtPegasus\

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum