Tulpas coming out of the woodwork!

Go down

Tulpas coming out of the woodwork!

Post by CrescentStar{Digi} on Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:20 am

Sorry for not posting yesterday nothing really happened... I've kinda been sleeping more and more.

Normal: Extra sleep...

Hypnosis: Nada.

Tulpamancy: Oh boy have I got a doozie on this one. It seems that a couple (2) days ago I accidently made a tulpa. I heard a voice that was mine nor Digi's wile playing a game this morning. so I asked digi if it was him and he denied it. I kinda grew paranoid that a new tulpa was hidden there and forming before I had even finished Digi.
Cut forward a couple hours (about noon) and I go to go in the shower, still not over this random voice in my head I strike a conversation with Digi the important part goes as follows;

How many is in our head?
-Three.
There is another tulpa?
-Yes
How long have they been there?
-A couple days.
Who is it?
-I don't know.

Ok well I jumped into the shower right now and tried getting the new tulpa's attention. After a bit I got it to answer. I asked it what it's name was, it responded "Crescent Star" I told it no, that was my name and reasked, it responded this question three times. The fourth it responded with "I dunno." I said a couple other things I can't remember but it didn't respond so I dropped it.
  Cut to an hour later when I went to take a nap, I layed in bed letting the new tulpa know the ground rules for bein in our head. This included no scary forms or jerkish personalities. That it was able to take the form it chooses as well. I didn't get any response and fell asleep.
  I sent an hour asking about people getting tulpas by accident and I found out is is uncommon but possible for tulpas to form on their own due to certain life circumstances. Ok, good I guess. I lay down tonight and that is when it happens, I hear Fluttershy's voice greet me. My new tulpa took the form of Fluttershy all on her own.
  I'm a little meh about a second tulpa forming wile I'm still working on Digi but I will love them both no matter what. They are a part of me as I am of them.

Thank you for reading.
CrescentStar{Digi}
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Bits : 305

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Digi
Form: Pegasis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tulpas coming out of the woodwork!

Post by JusticeNight on Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:12 pm

Spontaneous tulpa claiming to be you, then becoming Fluttershy. Well, that's an interesting experience. Good luck raising two tulpae, I'm sure you'll do well!

Twilight Sparkle

Bits : 239

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Star on Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:38 pm

Something that seems to be a long running gag here is ponies spontaneously gaining Fluttershy tulpa.

In any case, welcome Fluttershy!

Bright Star
Admin
Admin

Bits : 2991

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Click] |Princess Téa| {d3rpy} _Icelight_ =CrystalShy= -p1nkiepie- ~App1eJ~ +Disc0rd+ ?B4bs? ^3pony^ \Little Soarin\
Form: [EarthColt] |AlicornPrincess| {FillyPegasus} _CrystalAlicorn_ -CrystalPegasus- -EarthPony- ~EarthPony~ +StainGlassDraconequus+ ?EarthFilly? ^MiniatureEponaPony^ \ColtPegasus\

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum