January 22nd, 2013

Go down

January 22nd, 2013

Post by Dapper[Twily]{Spike} on Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:59 pm

Please note, at this time, I transitioned from posting my journal on hypnopony.nl to a private forum with some of my friends on it. The journals have been worded with the mindset that they would be reading it.

Here, I will post interesting stuff that has happened throughout the day that proves my progress on becoming the purplesmart pone through hypnosis, as I notice them.

Note, a lot of it will be mental. I think my mind may have set a mental block on physical changes, which I'm going to have to get past.

Today...

• I was thinking about things, and when I thought about who I am, the thought "I am Twilight Sparkle." showed up. At first I denied this, but realized that's exactly what I'm trying to force through my skull, so I shouldn't be denying it. Toungue
  • Felt more devastated than usual today when I realized I forgot to complete a homework assignment, a simple progress report. I wasn't crazy devastated, but more than I usually would over a progress report.
  • I'm using my iPod calendar app more often. I ask for due dates, open the calendar, add the day and an appropriate time to remind myself. This has become a rather efficient system.
  • Grammatical errors and spelling errors have begun to irritate me more than they usually would. (Note, this isn't a challenge to go ahead and post sloppy errors all over the place in a reply. This is only a feeling, I can choose to ignore it if I want Toungue)
Dapper[Twily]{Spike}
True self
True self

Bits : 860

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Gummy]{Twilight}|Derp|
Form: Aligator, Pony, Pony

View user profile http://hypnoponies.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum