Letters to Celestia - 03 (Nopony Can Help Everypony)

Go down

Letters to Celestia - 03 (Nopony Can Help Everypony)

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:35 pm

This week's letter touches upon a lesson that took me, myself, a long time to learn:

Dear Princess Celestia,

What do you do when you want to be friends with somepony who needs one, but they seem to drain you when you talk with them, leaving you feeling down?

My dear pony,

I like to think of everypony as having a song within our own hearts that emanates outward from us through our actions and our words. These songs can grow to be completely different as we ourselves grow and develop. These songs can even change from hour to hour throughout our days, (though for what many would call healthy ponies, these songs remain relatively the same as they change throughout the day).

Some pony's song may be like a madrigal... another's may be like hip-hop, blues, or a Broadway show-tune.

As much as some pony might really want to be around and/or help a pony who's inner-song clashes with her own, sometimes two songs just are disharmonious with one another.

There is nothing wrong with that, it just means that those two songs were not meant to go together.

You can only help the ponies you can help. And no single pony can help everypony... not even I am capable of helping everypony!

Remember the lesson Fluttershy learned in this week's episode!

Be well, little pony!
~Princess Celestia

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum