Nineteenth. 3/5/14

Go down

Nineteenth. 3/5/14

Post by CrescentStar{Digi} on Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:50 am

More stuffs!

Tulpamancy: Nothing new.

Hypnosis: Fell asleep again during hypnosis, did a combo of blank mind, perfectly suggestable, then fluttershy 3.0. I felt something influence my dream fluttershy-like I couldn't tell ya what it was though. Not much else to report here.

Normal life: Welp, I found out my father just had food poisoning. (or salmonella...) He ate some raw chicken by accident and beleived that it was his friend who poisoned him.. Anyways he got home by himself, thank the gods I didn't have to go and pick him up. Otherwise not to much going on. Found a new game to obsess over called Drox Operative, its a fun space shooter/rpg where you play as a person trying to reunite the universe under an old galactic power. There are multiple factions in the game that play themselves like an RTS against each other and you have to side with the winning faction or try to make peace or everyone. (Several other options included.) Its fun.

Thanks for reading.
CrescentStar{Digi}
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Bits : 305

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Digi
Form: Pegasis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nineteenth. 3/5/14

Post by Vergil on Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:38 am

If you dont already have one, i recommend using a dream journal to help remember your dreams. That could help with bringing out that Fluttershy part of you. Smile

My Family of Tulpa
Vergil
True self
True self

Bits : 685

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Joyce, Amy, Skylar, Glacia, Celestia
Form: Pegasus/Purple Dragoness,Latias,Latios,Celestia, Articuno

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/TheVergil117

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum