Chapter 83 - March 10, 2014 - A love letter to my honey

Go down

Chapter 83 - March 10, 2014 - A love letter to my honey

Post by Bright Star on Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:31 pm

:w:e:uu:www:::yw::y:v'666'cccc"""""c"""""""""ccccc"c"""""cc"""""""c"ccccccc"cc"""""ccc"c"""cc""c"c""c"""""cccccccccccccccccccc"cccccccccccccc""c"cccc"cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc"cccc"ccccccccc"ccccc""cccc""c"""c"ccccccccccc""cc"cc""cccc"c"cc""ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc"ccc""ccccc"c"c"ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc"cccccccc"cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc"ccccccccccccc"""cyclic cyclic the the the other other other other other other other other than than than than that that that that that that the the the the of is is is is is is is is company company company other other other other other other the the the a a a a a a a a a a a a

Looking to the skies,
Bright Star

Bright Star
Admin
Admin

Bits : 2991

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Click] |Princess Téa| {d3rpy} _Icelight_ =CrystalShy= -p1nkiepie- ~App1eJ~ +Disc0rd+ ?B4bs? ^3pony^ \Little Soarin\
Form: [EarthColt] |AlicornPrincess| {FillyPegasus} _CrystalAlicorn_ -CrystalPegasus- -EarthPony- ~EarthPony~ +StainGlassDraconequus+ ?EarthFilly? ^MiniatureEponaPony^ \ColtPegasus\

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter 83 - March 10, 2014 - A love letter to my honey

Post by platinum on Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:29 pm

I like it, even though I can't understand it at all. Even with auto correct on the assist I don't know how you did that.
platinum
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Bits : 1624

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Midnight/Dawn/Roseluck
Form: anime girl/wolf girl/Roseluck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum