Breakthrough! (Also sorry for not posting.)

Go down

Breakthrough! (Also sorry for not posting.)

Post by CrescentStar{Digi} on Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:39 am

Soo I was sitting here on my couch after not being able to sleep. I started to talk to some ponies on skype and the irc when outa nowhere I see digi sitting next to me on the couch with my mind'a eye. I gotta be honest, I haven't been working on my tulpamancy the last week, nor hypnosis. I guess that little tiff hurt me a bit more then I thought it did. Anyways wile being excited and posting on the irc digi rested his head on my shoulder and I instinctively nuzzled him and reached over to pet him. I vaguely feel him but it's there.. I know it! He's been quiet though.. So amazing to see that I'm not the only one making strides to make this work..

*while writing*
{I've always been here you know.}
I know..
{You never pay attention though.}
I'm sorry.. You know I get immersed in my games.
{Even though you claim to be bored of them?}
Yeah.. You're right. I'm sorry digi.
{It's ok.}
But it's not.. I'm neglecting you.. I still love you though..
{ I love you too, which is why I reminded you I'm still here.}
Thanks digi.
*end*

Soo yeah I just wanted to leave you guys with something's we said during/after this.
CrescentStar{Digi}
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Bits : 305

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Digi
Form: Pegasis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Breakthrough! (Also sorry for not posting.)

Post by Bright Star on Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:57 am

[this. this. this is a true friendship story. digi, thanks for being there and sticking with it for crescent. crescent, you may not think about your tulpa all the time, but that doesn't necessarily mean we just leave if we don't love you. sure many of our host's lives are busy and we understand if you can't talk to us all the time, but that does not mean that we will leave you because of that. we just wait patiently and sometimes show our own appreciation once we can

congrats to the both of you,
Click]

Bright Star
Admin
Admin

Bits : 2991

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Click] |Princess Téa| {d3rpy} _Icelight_ =CrystalShy= -p1nkiepie- ~App1eJ~ +Disc0rd+ ?B4bs? ^3pony^ \Little Soarin\
Form: [EarthColt] |AlicornPrincess| {FillyPegasus} _CrystalAlicorn_ -CrystalPegasus- -EarthPony- ~EarthPony~ +StainGlassDraconequus+ ?EarthFilly? ^MiniatureEponaPony^ \ColtPegasus\

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CrescentStar{Digi} on Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:50 am

Thanks, Click. I know my tulpa are here for me all the time.. I do try to interact with them even if its a 'Hi, how you doing?' thing but I don't consider that much in the way of forcing or real interaction. I do always remind my tulpas that I love them and am happy they are here with me though.
CrescentStar{Digi}
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Bits : 305

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Digi
Form: Pegasis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum