Quick Update(Not Dead Sorry)

Go down

Quick Update(Not Dead Sorry)

Post by DrGuthrie on Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:00 am

Sorry guys I haven't been to active on the forums I have been sort of busy with life and I need to update my status because I have only really been active on the skype actually I don't think that qualifies to explain I will just call it not dead I have been not dead in the skype. Anyways resently I have been think a lot about some personal issues and have been sort of digging around and I just wanted to thank everyone here for being so kind to me through all this and I am sorry if I haven't met you yet I promise I will but you guys who really want to know me should probably lead first I am not the most outgoing person but because I was able to step out of my comfort zone a bit I was able to meet some amazing new friends and I wanted to thank them for accepting and being there for me even though I am super awkward.

Hypnosis Update: Nothing much same as always I suppose I guess when you sort of get thrown into it like I did you don't have much progress just because you sort of start at the end of the process but because I don't want to sound like I am bragging or want to make unintentional less lucky then I feel bad I am going to say just be patient and stick with it if it is something you really want then it will be very worth it trust me.

Fluttershy
Fluttershy

Bits : 229

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quick Update(Not Dead Sorry)

Post by Vergil on Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:26 am

Its alright you haven't been as active here. I haven't really had anything interesting comes up, so I haven't really written in my journal. Anytime you need to talk DrGuthrie you know i'll be here cause i'm your friend. Smile I'm glad I met you as well!

My Family of Tulpa
Vergil
True self
True self

Bits : 685

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Joyce, Amy, Skylar, Glacia, Celestia
Form: Pegasus/Purple Dragoness,Latias,Latios,Celestia, Articuno

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/TheVergil117

Back to top Go down

Re: Quick Update(Not Dead Sorry)

Post by DrGuthrie on Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:14 am