Background Information

Go down

Background Information

Post by ScratchStep on Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:03 pm

Hello there, everypony. My name is Vinyl, and I suppose that before I get into hypnosis itself and my progress thus far, that I should give you some background information on myself. I'm a freshman in high school, and I'm working toward a Graphic Design degree at my school's supported technical institute. 

I actually first tried out Pony Hypno a few months ago, though I can't remember the exact date. I was most like Twilight, out of the Mane Six, and so I decided to give it a shot! I didn't use the forums, or even the IRC, and I was completely disconnected from the community. I'm not sure if that had to do with the fact that only a few days later, I'd basically already given up. I think I expected magical and immediate results, and I'd get frustrated when I couldn't visualize parts correctly, or if my trigger wouldn't work, fall out of trance, etc. 

I fell out of the whole scene after that, not even thinking much about it except for the fact that I was basically just done. I tossed the idea aside, believing that it was near impossible for me to continue on with my hypnosis and so I just stopped. About a week ago, I managed to stumble back on the GDoc, honestly I can't remember what I was doing when I did- but I found it.

Then, I read through the list of files. I saw Vinyl, and something just sort of... connected in my brain. Like I knew instantly that this was what I wanted to do. The near-perfect trance I felt the first time I listened to the file, along with the chills that I felt and images that I saw... it was breathtaking, and I knew that I was meant to be Vinyl. That this is who I am.

Hopefully I'll be posting in this journal every few days, probably fluctuating depending on how things appear to be going. If you'd like to ever talk to me, either shoot me a PM here or hit me up on the IRC- I'm almost always on when my laptop's open.

Seeya 'round,
Vinyl

Vinyl Scratch
Vinyl Scratch

Bits : 18

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Fluttershy
Form: Pegasus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum