Day 1 - Ok, lets start this

Go down

Day 1 - Ok, lets start this

Post by Joey on Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:45 pm

Hey everybody, Joey here. And to start this off, if any of you guys are wondering, the files I'm using are the fluttershy 3.0 files and the blank mind file. 

Ok, so, I've been doing the hypno just for about a week, and only just now had my journal created, so heres a summary of what has happened:

I did it the first night, not much effects, to be expected. I did it the second night, I actually felt as if I had hooves for around 5 seconds, and then it wore off, but no hooflock, to be expected.. I did it the second night, starting the blank mind file, which I didnt have before. I also had downloaded the loop file, and looped it overnight. The next morning, and mostly in the morning, I did in fact feel a bit quieter, possibly the nosebo effect? I dont know and quite frankly do not care much as long as I can see progress. I continued to loop it for about 2 more nights, and every morning I woke up the shyness, and actually kindness has gotten progressively stronger, just barely enough for my friends to notice. I dont know how fast this has happened to you, but that is a huge accomplishment for me. Also, I have not had any physical effects happen when I uttered the trigger phrase, however I get the slight sensation of hooves while in the trance, thats about it. 

Alright, so thats about it Smile 

Also just thought I'd throw this in here, Im a huge nerd with games and actually coding.
I play a lot of TF2, and also work with javascript and C++. Not to far in depth to coding, 
but I've made very small games before.

Thanks for reading! Also going to loop again tonight

Bits : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Day 1 - Ok, lets start this

Post by DangerDash on Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:44 pm

I wish you good luck on your journey!

Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash

Bits : 81

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheese Sandwich on Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:43 pm

Good luck! May you flutter freely! hehe cheesy

I dream of a better tomorrow... where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned
Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich

Bits : 2958
Location : I travel, my location is anywhere were theres a need for a party!

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Spectra}/-Ne'a-
Form: Ponies

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/SpectraPony

Back to top Go down

Post by uncreativecopy on Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:18 pm

Good luck Pinkie Pie Content ! by the way I once tried learning to code but couldn't find a good starting point. any tips for that?
uncreativecopy
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Bits : 18

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joey on Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:01 pm

uncreativecopy wrote:Good luck Pinkie Pie Content ! by the way I once tried learning to code but couldn't find a good starting point. any tips for that?
Try thenewboston, he makes videos about all different types of laungages and hes a bit wacky, but hes a good teacher and starts where you need no prior experience. http://thenewboston.org/   And thanks for the good luck Smile

Bits : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by uncreativecopy on Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:53 pm

Joey_ wrote:
uncreativecopy wrote:Good luck Pinkie Pie Content ! by the way I once tried learning to code but couldn't find a good starting point. any tips for that?
Try thenewboston, he makes videos about all different types of laungages and hes a bit wacky, but hes a good teacher and starts where you need no prior experience. http://thenewboston.org/   And thanks for the good luck Smile
Thanks for the suggestion Pinkie Pie Content ! I've been looking for a way to start for a while now and this looks good so far! Thanks again!
uncreativecopy
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Bits : 18

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down