April 12th, 2013

Go down

April 12th, 2013

Post by Dapper[Twily]{Spike} on Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:19 pm

Dear Princess Celestia,

Last night was the first night in a while where I have performed an overnight loop. It was actually... somewhat successful. I woke up at my anticipated wake-up time with my earbuds still in my ears, playing their Twilight tune. (They were probably able to stay on my ears so well because this time I actually taped them onto my ears. xD)

Anyways, onto effects and why I've made this post today. Today, I felt some very vivid pony ears for a good 1-2 minutes. If somepony were to have come up to me at that time and said, "Woah, where'd you get those pony ears? They look so realistic..." I would've been so happy! Probably just as happy as I was when I passed the entrance exam for the School for Gifted Unicorns when I was a little filly :3

And, thinking about it, I was so lucky that I was administered the test at just the right time, the entrance exam for the School for Gifted Unicorns. They were considering changing my administration date so it would've been the week after the intended date, but after some rescheduling of other ponies' administration dates (and my repetitive pleas to let me take the test on that date and no later), they decided to leave it as-is.

Anyways, I will write to you again soon, Princess Celestia! Maybe even later today if I experience some more effects. Big Grin
Your Faithful Student,
Twilight Sparkle
Dapper[Twily]{Spike}
True self
True self

Bits : 860

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Gummy]{Twilight}|Derp|
Form: Aligator, Pony, Pony

View user profile http://hypnoponies.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: