January 29th, 2013

Go down

January 29th, 2013

Post by Dapper[Twily]{Spike} on Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:06 pm

Dear Princess Celestia,

Are you enjoying my letters so far? If so, give them a 5 star rating in the App Store!
First off, I have come up with a new theory for the Twilight file, and it's helped me wake up on-time for school. If I loop it overnight, I wake up ~4 hours later, feeling nice and refreshed, not like I would feel if I had been woken up by an alarm clock. I need to test this out extensively. For science. I love science, and always have. But I think I love it even more now.
Anyways, yesterday was interesting. It included feeling like a math test I took was actually pretty fun, and getting an adrenaline rush from being late. I can say that it was a good day overall.

Also, I would like to note that I've also been feeling a lot less stressed and a bit more positive since I've started this. It's been easier to moderate myself, and I'm starting to develop an affinity for lists (Not as bad as this yet, but it's getting there) and poetry.

I can't wait when I become full equine. That will be a rather interesting experience when it happens.

Your faithful student,
Twilight Sparkle
Dapper[Twily]{Spike}
True self
True self

Bits : 860

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Gummy]{Twilight}|Derp|
Form: Aligator, Pony, Pony

View user profile http://hypnoponies.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: