April 21st, 2013

Go down

April 21st, 2013

Post by Dapper[Twily]{Spike} on Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:32 am

(Note: This was written and posted on April 22nd, but it's meant to be for April 21st.)

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today, I once again was reminded of how amazing schedules are, how simply possessing and following one can help optimize your life. I started putting my hypnosis sessions on a schedule; 9-9:45 PM is that said dedicated time for me and my hypnosis. It's not so late that I fall asleep mid-trance or my brother walks in for his bedtime, yet it's late enough so that it's after most of the things I need to do and I don't need to put a towel over my eyes Big Grin
     This session I had today was my second one following this schedule, and it's been one of the best trances I've been in in at LEAST over a month, if not more. My arms and my legs felt really tingly and even a bit numb, as a matter of fact. When I was able to stare at my arms in the dark moonlight once I awoke from trance, they seemed like sort of a hybrid between hooves and arms; not really a hoof, yet not really a hand, either. I turned on the lights and the illusion seemed to fade away, however my hands seemed to be turning a bit purple, or at least flirting a bit with a purple pigment.
     When I got up, I noticed that I wasn't exactly much for standing bipedal, and my body sort of agreed with the idea, however none of us really took any initiative into doing anything differently. It'll take time. However, now that I'm typing this out, I have noticed another mental effect; I'm starting to become one with the schedule. I'm starting to plan one out in my mind, one I'll actually follow; Wake up at ~6:30 AM, take a shower, dress, check the forums, leave for school, do my homework when I come back, free time, hypnosis session at 9-9:45 PM, more free time/observation of effects, and then bedtime.
     Anyways, this is where I must draw this journal to a close, however I can reassure you that I will probably have another one tomorrow! But for now, it's about time I went back to school. (Yay, school! I'm getting excited by the thought of it; seven hours of pure learning and education. ♥️ Also, on that note, I've decided to change my schedule for next year; Instead of band classes, I'll take Journalism and Forensics Science.)

(And while we're on the topic of science, I might as well take the opportunity to post this GIF to my journals. It has an overwhelming need to have a place here.)

Your Most Faithful Student,
Twilight Sparkle

True self
True self

Bits : 860

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Gummy]{Twilight}|Derp|
Form: Aligator, Pony, Pony

View user profile http://hypnoponies.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: April 21st, 2013

Post by toeyak5973 on Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:34 am

Dat gif.

Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Bits : 248
Location : Tasmania, Australia, Earth/ Golden Oaks Library, Ponyville, Equestria

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Torchlight
Form: Pegasi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum