4-22-13 entry

Go down

4-22-13 entry

Post by MayzlDash on Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:16 pm

As you can see, I have changed my avatar again. This is, again, because I believe my last one does not fully capture how I feel now (also, it is just an amazing piece of art). Whenever I look at it, I think, “This is the most bucking awesome picture ever” (and it is, probably Wink )
I felt I needed an avatar that did not involve flying… I have been a bit touchy on that subject lately.
You see, I am not very athletic-bodied. I look like I am, but I just have a freaky metabolism, and I am actually really out of shape, and this never bothered my until now. I just can’t stand not being able to release all of my pent-up energy. I feel like I need to FLY, but I can’t, and that makes me sad and very stir-crazy! I just couldn’t have an avatar of me flying, it was too depressing.
Sort of on that subject, I need to explain my wings. I can feel them almost all the time, and when I picture myself (in human form) in my mind, I have wings! When I say feel, it’s not like a natural limb, but more like I occasionally get a sensation from them. Like right now, they are hurting from being squished in my chair, and I can sorta feel my wingtips brushing my backside.
~
I had some time before I had to leave for class, so I stood up and said the trigger phrase. I then walked around for a bit, it felt slightly awkward, but not impossible, never impossible… Oh, and I also got ears (which are really itchy right now) and tail.
In the process of walking around my room I caught a glimpse of myself in a mirror. My skin looked somewhat blue tinted, which made my already pale complexion look sickly.
I need a tan.
Wait, whoa! That’s never anything I’ve ever thought before. I don’t get tans! I just, don’t! … though maybe some sun would do me some good…
~~~~~~~~~~~~
SCHOOL (spent the day in-trigger)
I am having a pure Rainbow Dash experience. For history class, I have to present a project in front of the class. Now, I am not one to get stage fright, but I have been putting it off and putting it off, and I am becoming more and more nervous. While I am 99% sure that my procrastination will not result in me having to present at the same time as an over dressed unicorn, I have noticed some parallels.
We had a jeopardy-style competition in class today. And as always, this one kid that I hate with a burning passion because he is annoying and a cheat, was winning. He was winning because He was wildly guessing and occasionally getting the right answer (a few of the questions were true/false) Also, he would raise his hand, then figure out the problem, something we had been expressly told not to do.
This made me so mad, I was considering using his tactics, but my group members wouldn’t let my “stoop to his level”. Ugh. I just wanted to walk over to him and smack that smarmy smile off his face. I am the top student in my class but this kid, who consistently scores worse than me on tests, now behaves like he is Einstein himself (but with an attitude and a shitty sense of humor).
I’m the awesomest pony in Equestria! Who the hell is he? Nobody, that’s who, nobody.
~
Note: I have noticed that I have been swearing more often and with greater intensity. That is not to say that I was a little angel before starting pony hypnosis, but my, shall we say, “colorful language” has increased. I have been trying to train myself to say “buck” instead, but no luck so far. (Hey, that rhymes!)
~
We had another academic “game” in another class today.
This time, the teacher had to decide which table had their hands up first, and of course, my group, being in the back, seldom got picked. And, as life always is, the same kid from the first game was in the group in the very front.
I got more and more pissed off as the game went on. My anger was noticeable, because this girl in my group, who doesn’t talk much; I would describe her as a Fulttershy, tapped my shoulder and told me to calm down and that I was beginning to scare her.
This snapped me out of it, mostly, but I was still really mad.
~
My pony obsession saved my flank today. I had to pick the misspelled word from a list of words, and “rarity” was spelled “rareity”. While I may have gotten it right anyway, my knowledge of all things pony really helped Smile .
~
Note: I have been blurting answers out in class too much. This is a bad habit I struggled with most of my elementary school years, but I managed to kick in middle school. But for some reason, I seemed to have regained it :silent:
~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I didn’t get any sessions in today, but, it was still event-filled.
- Rainbow Dash

Last edited by MayzlDash on Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling/fromatting)

Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash

Bits : 299

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: In progress...
Form: To Be Determined

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum